Welcome to canucks.com Vancouver Canucks homepage

Photo
* * * - - 4 votes

How Much Did We Pay?

This topic has been archived. This means that you cannot reply to this topic.
35 replies to this topic

#31 GradinToSmyl

GradinToSmyl

Comets Star

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 982 posts

Posted 12 April 2012 - 04:31 PM

And the rest of us proud Candians are oh so very happy for you .. you, who feel authorized to tell others to "shut up" should practice what you preach .. what are you, a Grade 2 teacher, or more likely a Grade 2 student .. :lol:

Didn't you hear? People who wanted to watch Det/Nash are clearly better hockey fans. People who wanted the pregame are better Canucks fans.
After a few days here, I am surprised half of you got the anti-bot question correct to register for this site.

#32 bd71

bd71

Comets Star

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 728 posts

Posted 12 April 2012 - 04:32 PM

It's extra hockey and it was pretty exciting. The Weber hit happened in that time you are complaining about.

I would much rather watch hockey than all the intro stuff anytime.

The switch was fine. You got the anthems at least.

#33 Canucksbiggestfan

Canucksbiggestfan

Canucks Third-Line

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,027 posts

Posted 12 April 2012 - 04:41 PM

That video was awesome, are they using it for playoffs this year?
Posted Image

Posted Image

#34 Grapefruits

Grapefruits

Fruit

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 11,406 posts

Posted 12 April 2012 - 04:44 PM

THAT IS A PRETTY TISSUE BOX!!!!!!!!!!!! PLEASE POST MORE!!!

Posted Image

qrak1x.jpg

#35 Ray_Cathode

Ray_Cathode

Canucks Second-Line

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,831 posts

Posted 12 April 2012 - 05:09 PM

There must've been an intro made for lastnight's game, right? Just wondering how much we paid CBC to make it and then not getting to see one second of it. Sorry, but I was looking forward to seeing it!! I am also pissed off that I didn't get to see the Canucks come onto the ice with all of that intensity with Where The Streets Have No Name playing loudly!!! I truly didn't care to see the Det Nash game! Screw you CBC, screw YOU

It will take nine more 2011 based 10% budget cuts before they get the message. Then it will take another two or three years going broke trying to compete with free market TV. Then they will get rid of all the anti free-market, pseudo intellectual fatcats or die. At that point they might begin to respond to their FULL customer base. So, you only have another 12 or 13 years to go.

#36 debluvscanucks

debluvscanucks

Canucks Hall-of-Famer

• Super Moderators
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 25,766 posts

Posted 12 April 2012 - 05:49 PM

you realize that there was a very entertaining, very close game on right before it? A game full of Canadian players, including players? Cry me a river that you didn't get to see your precious intro.........I, and most other Canadians, would rather watch an actual hockey game than introductions.

First of all, you should know better than to start with a personal attack. :)

Secondly - what's with the hostility? "Precious"? "Cry me a river"?

Yes, actually, these moments mean a lot to some of us...it's part of the overall feeling and you may not be as invested in this as we are and I'd suspect that's the case. "Most other Canadians"?....can you give me the results of the poll that was conducted?

Posted Image

Canucks.com is the official Web site of The Vancouver Canucks. The Vancouver Canucks and Canucks.com are trademarks of The Vancouver Canucks Limited Partnership.  NHL and the word mark and image of the Stanley Cup are registered trademarks and the NHL Shield and NHL Conference logos are trademarks of the National Hockey League. All NHL logos and marks and NHL team logos and marks as well as all other proprietary materials depicted herein are the property of the NHL and the respective NHL teams and may not be reproduced without the prior written consent of NHL Enterprises, L.P.  Copyright © 2009 The Vancouver Canucks Limited Partnership and the National Hockey League.  All Rights Reserved.