Welcome to canucks.com Vancouver Canucks homepage

Photo
- - - - -

Official: Byron Bitz Suspended 2 Games

This topic has been archived. This means that you cannot reply to this topic.
211 replies to this topic

#211 Bertuzzi Babe

Bertuzzi Babe

Canucks Star

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 9,239 posts

Posted 13 April 2012 - 02:54 PM

Geez I was at the Clinic giving blood .. I came back down a pint/litre and almost fainted .. B)

He's on a roll, Tearloch, I'm up to the third one now (oops, fourth one just landed)...three strikes you're out? :lol:

On topic.......

They hate it cause the Swedes do not react or fall for the bait. They just take it and that frustrates guys like Weber. He should have been suspended though. Theres differents standards for different players or teams no doubt.

Edited by Bertuzzi Babe, 13 April 2012 - 02:55 PM.

"Sursumredditio" non usquam in hac mea loquantur!

Ense petit placidam sub libertate quietem.....

#212 TimberWolf

TimberWolf

Canucks First-Line

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,580 posts

Posted 13 April 2012 - 02:57 PM

Just like people think Weber should be because Bitz was?

It was towards the spear comment on Richards/Luongo, things get missed and sometimes things are embelished.

People think Weber should be suspended because he committed an offense that looked fairly suspendable. The Bitz example is not a plea that Bitz should not be. It's point out that the NHL does indeed suspend illegal head hits and it's integrity is suspect when it doesn't penalize everyone accordingly.

Well, most people. There are a few fails that have "free Bitz" on the brain.

The spear on Lu if it was more or less then it was is irrelevant because what has Canuck fans irritated is stick to throat = okay, little snow and that's 2 in the playoffs.

I was saying Lu-Urns...

star-wars-hockey-goal.gif?w=284

Canucks.com is the official Web site of The Vancouver Canucks. The Vancouver Canucks and Canucks.com are trademarks of The Vancouver Canucks Limited Partnership.  NHL and the word mark and image of the Stanley Cup are registered trademarks and the NHL Shield and NHL Conference logos are trademarks of the National Hockey League. All NHL logos and marks and NHL team logos and marks as well as all other proprietary materials depicted herein are the property of the NHL and the respective NHL teams and may not be reproduced without the prior written consent of NHL Enterprises, L.P.  Copyright © 2009 The Vancouver Canucks Limited Partnership and the National Hockey League.  All Rights Reserved.