Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Don't.Mess.With.Kes<3

Daniel To Play Game 3?

53 posts in this topic

Hopefully it turns out to be true, but how do they know? Concussions are unpredictable and they already said he'd be good to go for game 1. The only way they know if he'll be ready, is if he is no longer suffering symptoms, and if that's the case, why doesn't he play Game 2?

Let's hope so. I'm not gonna believe anything until it happens though. If we believed everything he would have been in and out of the lineup like 5 times by now.

he didn't even skate for the 2nd consecutive day... projecting him to play in game 3 is unrealistic... unfortunately... T_T

Oh man ...if true ...that'd be awesome ...

My crystal ball is not working..."BALLS"...however, I sure hope it's true...'CBS CARES'

My crystal ball is not working..."BALLS"...however, I sure hope it's true...'CBS CARES'

Yeah after the practice Monday every1 thought he'd play game 1........

This is starting to become a big problem - Hope the boyz aren't wondering as much as we the fans are, because man thats a big problem!

Oh boy! If this is true, watch out LA!

This is exactly what the Canucks need:

A win tomorrow night, tieing the series and giving them confiedence. Game 3, Danny comes back, gives them that boost, and the series lead. Game 4, we steal one in LA.

All of a sudden, it's a 3-1 series advantage :)

I just can't buy that.. Daniel is not skating once again yet he'll be good to go in 3 days?....

This Daniel playing or not playing speculation is beginning to become a distraction. I'll believe it when I see it.

great, when he comes he comes back BUT until then we haft to adjust to life without him....he hasnt played in three weeks so he wont even be up to speed for a game or two, especially in a playoff game

burrows-sedin-lapierre

ebbett-kesler-booth

higgins-pahlsson-hansen

raymond-malhotra-weise

As much as I would love Danny to come back now, I have a feeling they are rushing him. Danny at 50% won't help us win this series. He needs to be at 100%.

This team shouldn't be relying on him. They should be figuring this out without Danny in the line-up. Everything is here.. the problem is when this team gets side-tracked (like last night), we will lose. BUT if this team is ready to play and put in 100% effort, we will win.

This team just needs to cut the crap and play hockey without Danny in our line-up.

I really like the sound of that :towel: We really need Daniel back on our PP.

Inside source saying Daniel Sedin will be the line up for game 3.

"is that game 3 of 2013?"

He was borderline for Game 1, if they give him an extra full week to get up to speed that would make a lot of sense.

We all hope so but doubtful. We can win right now without Daniel. Just need to stop putting ourselves in a position where the refs make a biased call against us all the time. You know they want to call something against us so don't give the zebra's the chance to make that call. It is Canucks vs NHL you know ! Go Canucks Go. Cheer them on and support them. Don't panic, we have to much talent and experience to hit the freak out stage right now. We will bounce back, no worries fellow Canuck fans

Love to see the other Sedin back, in full form. Otherwise sit him out, the Canucks are playing well without him but it just isn't the same team without both Henrik and Daniel at the helm.