Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Don't.Mess.With.Kes<3

Daniel To Play Game 3?

53 posts in this topic

He was borderline for Game 1, if they give him an extra full week to get up to speed that would make a lot of sense.

I'll be honest, the mind games the Canucks are playing are just brutal. I don't understand why there needs to be mystery. LA will prepare as if Daniel is playing regardless, so why bother trying to trick them? You're driving the media and fanbase nuts with your wishywashy answers. Just give us updates on how the guy is doing!

As much as I would love Danny to come back now, I have a feeling they are rushing him. Danny at 50% won't help us win this series. He needs to be at 100%.

This team shouldn't be relying on him. They should be figuring this out without Danny in the line-up. Everything is here.. the problem is when this team gets side-tracked (like last night), we will lose. BUT if this team is ready to play and put in 100% effort, we will win.

This team just needs to cut the crap and play hockey without Danny in our line-up.

I really like the sound of that :towel: We really need Daniel back on our PP.

As much as I would love Danny to come back now, I have a feeling they are rushing him. Danny at 50% won't help us win this series. He needs to be at 100%.

This team shouldn't be relying on him. They should be figuring this out without Danny in the line-up. Everything is here.. the problem is when this team gets side-tracked (like last night), we will lose. BUT if this team is ready to play and put in 100% effort, we will win.

This team just needs to cut the crap and play hockey without Danny in our line-up.

Too little too late this series had its tone set all by LA. Sweep or 5 game series then we all wonder what would of been again...

Too little too late this series had its tone set all by LA. Sweep or 5 game series then we all wonder what would of been again...

People's Elbow? I mean, when Doughty dives it will be the perfect time.

oops wrong thread.

i call bs on this 'insider'

Not being rude or anything, but can you stop saying 'CBS CARES' after every post?

Anyway, I'll jizz if Daniel plays on sunday.

I thought he was still having headaches? I figured he would be out longer then this. Good news if he's really good to go though

Yeah are power play when Daniel was playing was soooo super this year Not.. Too many people are thinking like Daniel is the magical pill man you all are going to be let down.

Hopefully it turns out to be true, but how do they know? Concussions are unpredictable and they already said he'd be good to go for game 1. The only way they know if he'll be ready, is if he is no longer suffering symptoms, and if that's the case, why doesn't he play Game 2?

Can you stop saying 'CBS CARES' in every post? Its really starting to get annoying.

I just want 100% Daniel, not 99%. Lets hope he can make his comeback asap. Anything Daniel related, I'm signing off as "I hate Duncan Keith."

I hate Duncan Keith.