The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

Daniel To Play Game 3?

Don't.Mess.With.Kes<3

the earliest we wil see danial is game 4 guys. sorry to say but thats just the plane truth, if he had headaches monday as all the reports seem to indicate. Followed by more headaches on tuesday(which is why he didnt skate wednesday) then according to the 1 week thing he cant skate again until next monday or tuesday.

god i hate kieth so much right now, he shouldnt be playing any games. I have always been against the idea that a player should miss the same number of games as the one he injured, but i feel like they should make an exception to the rule. When a player does something so STUPID and clearly with the intent to injure as keith did, and as weber did they should sit. hawk fans seem so quick to be like Oh well danial should be suspended for his hit. well by ur vigilanty justice he has gotten 9 regular season games plus a few playoff games, for a hit that did nothing to kieth... u think thats proper punishment you Fracking clowns.

Don't rush him...even if we really need him, rushing him might actually worsen his condition long-term. if he's not 100%, keep him out. I still think we're going to be fine w/o daniel in the 1st round...

Game 1 evaluation of how good the team is minus daniel doesn't count...the entire team didn't show up, save for lui and a few others...

How many times have we seen this routine with other NHL players the last few seasons.

A player gets concussed, misses a number of games, starts skating again and doing light workouts, participates in full practice, symptoms return, misses a number of more games, starts skating again, participates if full practice, symptoms return, misses more games, and on and on.

How can anyone predict when a concussed player is gonna return nowadys? I think you'd have better luck predicting winning Lotto Max numbers.

When it comes to rumors/sources involving Canucks personel and injuries, I wouldn't put much stock into what ever Pratt says, I'll believe it when Dan Murphy, Ben Kuzma, Botchford, and/or Farhan Lalji report the same thing.

I really hope Daniel recovers real soon for the sake of his health, and the team.

Archived