The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

Torres

zejono

Jesus, you are the posterchild on why people think Canucks fans are a bunch of homers and idiots. One of the most talented players in the game gets taken out on a stretcher, obvious hit to the head, and you're cheering your head off. Hopefully Hossa is okay, never like seeing any player taken out on a stretcher.

You think Chi fans and Keith are upset of what they did to Daniel? I like Hossa and hope he is okay, but yeh Chi kind of deserves one of their stars being out after Keith got a freakin slap on the wrist

The only thing wrong with the hit was Torres left his feet. Kronwall left his feet hitting Kesler this year and no penalty.

Hope Hossa ok cause I never want to see anyone hurt. I almost got sick. I couldn't help but think karma always comes around. It might not get you, but it might get someone you love or appreciate. Keith now paying for his sins this year perhaps.

EDIT: The hit - http://watch.tsn.ca/clip660960#clip660960

What if Daniel's is career threatening? I like Hossa and hope he is okay. But the hit was not to the head like Keith on Daniel. Canuck fans feel sorry for everyone else where no one gives a crap about our star players..

Jesus, you are the posterchild on why people think Canucks fans are a bunch of homers and idiots. One of the most talented players in the game gets taken out on a stretcher, obvious hit to the head, and you're cheering your head off. Hopefully Hossa is okay, never like seeing any player taken out on a stretcher.

Archived