Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

nwo

Just Bought A Lapierre Jersey.

38 posts in this topic

I would never buy a jersey without a security of the player being there. But I do love Lapierre.

The best part about him is that goofy grin he always has... I swear it makes me laugh inside every time I see it. :D

I would never buy a jersey without a security of the player being there. But I do love Lapierre.

Suggestion-Never wear that jersey outside of Vancouver

that's why I have a hank jersey, one of the classiest guys in the NHL , i wear it proudly

( even though it's a XL and I'm just a normal 6"1 frame

Hah! I've Ben contemplating flying to LA. again. Last series I went there someone flicked my hat off after game 4 and I was wearing a burrows jersey so I can only imagine what would happen with lappy's sweater on.

If you're really in a trolling mood, fly to South Boston with a couple buddies. Wear your Lapierre jersey, get one friend to wear a Burrows jersey, and the other to wear a Rome jersey. Warning: I recommend traveller's health insurance and/or an armoured vehicle for transportation.

The best part about him is that goofy grin he always has... I swear it makes me laugh inside every time I see it. :D

Gotta love the Lappy. Lapierre is a great Canuck.

I got myself a lappy shirt I don't know if I'd invest in a jersey though not signed to a long enough contract for me to take chance but that's pretty sick I'm jelly I'd wear that with pride just to troll people.

Nice choice, jersey not played out like an ovi jersey. Props for having balls