Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

nwo

Just Bought A Lapierre Jersey.

38 posts in this topic

Not to highjack your thread, but in order to avoid creating a new thread, I will ask my question regarding jerseys here:

Where is a good place in the Langley area or in general for getting my jerseys numbered? Any idea how much it will cost?

Thanks!

He's been our most consistent, all season long... As much as I like Higgins too, Lappy deserved the unsung hero team award!

that's why I have a hank jersey, one of the classiest guys in the NHL , i wear it proudly

( even though it's a XL and I'm just a normal 6"1 frame

You people are so bipolar. One day you're jumping down people's throats for starting a pointless thread, and the next day you're posting in a pointless thread. I said "cool story, bro" to the OP because it's cool he has a Lappy jersey, whatever. But does it deserve its own thread? I don't think so.

So, cool story, OP. And cool comment, Henrik Sedin.

I want a Lapierre jersey too. But I want a jersey of lots of players on our team. It's so hard to choose!

Love Lapierre. I used to like him as a Hab too even though he was a bigger troll then IMO lol, I have his shirt from when he was a Hab but also got a Canuck shirt last season after he was acquired.

If you're really in a trolling mood, fly to South Boston with a couple buddies. Wear your Lapierre jersey, get one friend to wear a Burrows

jersey, and the other to wear a Rome jersey.

Nice. I'm debating getting a Higgins one. Already have the jersey, just need a name plate.

i just got a higgy jersey mike gillis made a great trade that day

You people are so bipolar. One day you're jumping down people's throats for starting a pointless thread, and the next day you're posting in a pointless thread. I said "cool story, bro" to the OP because it's cool he has a Lappy jersey, whatever. But does it deserve its own thread? I don't think so.

So, cool story, OP. And cool comment, Henrik Sedin.

Great choice. I hope he gets to play on the #1 line tonight if Daniel doesn't play.

Theres two places in this wordl wear u can get away with wearing a lapierre jersey (montreal,vancouver) I miss lapierre so much i wish he still live in my home city but i knew that he would do good things for vancouver he is a great player with a ridiculous amount of heart steve begin was the perfect mentor for Max

once you bought it, did you put it on and start chirping the salesman.