The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

Just Bought A Lapierre Jersey.

nwo

Not to highjack your thread, but in order to avoid creating a new thread, I will ask my question regarding jerseys here:

Where is a good place in the Langley area or in general for getting my jerseys numbered? Any idea how much it will cost?

Thanks!

You people are so bipolar. One day you're jumping down people's throats for starting a pointless thread, and the next day you're posting in a pointless thread. I said "cool story, bro" to the OP because it's cool he has a Lappy jersey, whatever. But does it deserve its own thread? I don't think so.

So, cool story, OP. And cool comment, Henrik Sedin.

You people are so bipolar. One day you're jumping down people's throats for starting a pointless thread, and the next day you're posting in a pointless thread. I said "cool story, bro" to the OP because it's cool he has a Lappy jersey, whatever. But does it deserve its own thread? I don't think so.

So, cool story, OP. And cool comment, Henrik Sedin.

Theres two places in this wordl wear u can get away with wearing a lapierre jersey (montreal,vancouver) I miss lapierre so much i wish he still live in my home city but i knew that he would do good things for vancouver he is a great player with a ridiculous amount of heart steve begin was the perfect mentor for Max

Archived