Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

SixtyEight

(Gdt) Canucks Vs Kings - 2012 Sc Playoffs

2,139 posts in this topic

last three minutes, the score is now far from relevant. We need to send out the meat heads to take some runs at the kings and let me know we're not playing around so when it goes back to LA they have something to fear. Put that retard Kassian out there, let him run around like the idiot he is just like in the world juniors, plus I'm pretty sure he's got some screws loose which is perfect for the last couple minutes

If this Canuck team of a bunch of gutless choke artists get out of the 1st round that's a friggin' miracle.

I can't wait to see this pathetic team getting blown up in the offseason.

This is going to be embarassing. Odds are they get ANOTHER shg

I think Schneids have to play game 3.. For some reason, this team plays better with him on net than Lu (except for Flames game).

This team needs to deal with their issues. If they don't, this series is done.

look on the bright side, if the canucks lose we dont have to listen to craig simpson anymore.... and i wont fail my exams.

Until that last second on the clock dies down in that 4th elimination game against the Canucks - I won't stop believing we can win this series.

At least our "depth" players are contributing (Hansen and Pahlsson). How many goals from our "stars"??

i actually hope brown scores now shg again. When is the last time a player scores a hat trick with all three goals shorthanded in the playoffs? that's pretty impressive. GO BROWN

You Telling me Lou is showing no heart. Burrows has no heart? Malhotra? Kesler has major heart. Higgins?

I'd take the 94 team over this one but to say this team has no heart isn't fair at all. You'll see if they have heart in game 3. Going to be a big contingent of Nuck fans in the building too.

that's what they said about bruins when nux was up 2-0.

If this Canuck team of a bunch of gutless choke artists get out of the 1st round that's a friggin' miracle.

I can't wait to see this pathetic team getting blown up in the offseason.

Signing Bieksa was almost as stupid as siging Luongo.

Whats with the crap music?!!? We need something to get whats left of the crowd involved!!!