Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

SixtyEight

(Gdt) Canucks Vs Kings - 2012 Sc Playoffs

2,139 posts in this topic

Oh no, we have a power play.

We are going to win this game and the series.

L.A. is playing above their heads. Anyone remember the 1st round series these two teams played 2 years ago?? At one point L.A. was 10 for 14 on their PP. Then we took over and silenced them. That's what good teams do.

L.A. implodes just like how they blew the division by blowing 3rd period leads in 2 straight games. Give them time and they'll fold like a measly pair of deuces.

only hope is the kings get cocky.

I think the Kings are trying to get penalties now. Mother of God let something good happen here please!!!

At least they figured out how to break in. Cross ice pass while skating out of our zone.

thats better eddie

get the shot through

So predictable. Pass to the point. Shoot.

I wonder what we'll do next powerplay!

At this point, I'm so glad we traded our 4th leading scorer so AV can form a checking line that is dismantled in game 2 of the the 1st round. Now, Henrik and Kesler have to hard match against top opponents and Canucks can't score.

Awesome. Great strategy. Working 100% so far.

gonna cry manly tears unless we score a PP goal soon..

okay PP, i believe!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!....score dang it!!!

I think the canucks thought their season was over after they beat boston in early january. its just too bad that win didnt happen 6 months before. this series looks over to me... even if they beat the kings its not gonna get easier.

Alot of the problems right now are fixable. They are not giant ones. We need a different breakout play and a different strategy for our pp.

This is no different then the last time we faced LA. We had PK issues. Right now, we have powerplay issues.

Regardless of the outcome of tonights game, we need a different strategy. The reason LA has a number is because our tactics are too easily read by others.

I know we will win this series, they will find their groove, the team needs you to support them.