Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

SixtyEight

(Gdt) Canucks Vs Kings - 2012 Sc Playoffs

2,139 posts in this topic

Target the Head, this is war now!

The start of the downfall was the Kassian trade, i just knew it was bad choice and it's really showing now.

Craig Simpson is an idiot

Well I am not surprised the last 2 times the Canucks made to the Stanley Cup Finals the year after they were unable to make it past the first round. History is repeating itself. 2011 playoffs was the same as the 1994. and now the 2012 playoffs are the the same as the 1983 and 1995 playoffs.

Come on boys, show some resolve and get these 2 back, it's not over yet!

Of course L.A. gets the PP.

It wouldn't be a Canucks playoff game if we don't get called for retaliatory penalties.

And yes I'm whining about reffing - it's just my way of venting. Bear with me :(

It's no mystery. This team just isn't good enough. Well it is, but the problem is they're only good enough when their best players are their best players. The Canucks have a tremendous core on paper, with the Sedins, Kesler, Booth, Burrows, Edler, Hamhuis, Bieksa and Luongo/Schneider in goal. However, when Daniel is out, Kesler is not playing like the elite 40 goal, Selke winner that he is, and Edler, the team's top defenseman, is playing with his head up his ass, the team is clearly not good enough at all.

Seems like kind of a captain obvious sentiment, but there are teams out there that can find ways to win when their top players aren't playing up to par, or even when they don't have any top end talent to speak of. The Canucks are not one of those teams. When Daniel is in the lineup, him and his brother need to play like elite players, Kesler needs to play like an elite two way force, and the defense needs to be playing solid, smart hockey to win.

4-1. Lol. Game over.

Game over friends!

:picard::picard::picard:

over.

Come on boys, show some resolve and get these 2 back, it's not over yet!

Its alright... We will win game 3 and game 4... but im definitely muting my tv now!

Reffing reminds me of Boston series