Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

SixtyEight

(Gdt) Canucks Vs Kings - 2012 Sc Playoffs

2,139 posts in this topic

I'm sick to my stomach with Bieksa and Edler. Trade all of our pylon defencemen except Tanev.

Really, they are serving LA wins on a silver platter.

So, looks like we are going to do what boston did last year on our way to a cup. Fine by me. We will destroy the queens starting in game three.

What bugs me the most about all of this is gillis changed the make up of this team. Anyone know the most basic part of hockey? U know where u score more then the opposing team? Nothing else fricking matters but the score. Who cares if ur pussies, hated or whatever. Just point at the score board. But guess what?! We can't even do that any more.

Just think.. Pittsburgh had 8 goals scored on them tonight, and their fans don't sound like they've given up as much as us!

At least CBC is going to lose ratings when the Canucks Bow out.

Just think.. Pittsburgh had 8 goals scored on them tonight, and their fans don't sound like they've given up as much as us!

20 years ago I had to choose Vancouver as my favourite team. Worst mistake of my life.

I'll give you three guesses who will be in net next game and the first two don't count.

Sad part is the Kings would get blown out of round 2, we are just making them look good

SCORES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I'm not much of a drinker, but I'm this close to cracking open a bottle to resolve my emotions.

I'm not usually a bandwagoner, but this team's done. LA's got Brown, Richards, Carter, Penner, Doughty and Quick all playing at the top of their games and we have NONE.

The PP is the most pathetic I've seen in the Stanley Cup playoffs in recent memory and Jannick Hansen is our best player.

We'll be lucky if we're not swept.