Welcome to canucks.com Vancouver Canucks homepage

Photo
- - - - -

(Gdt) Canucks Vs Kings - 2012 Sc Playoffs

This topic has been archived. This means that you cannot reply to this topic.
2138 replies to this topic

#2131 Wyoming Fan

Wyoming Fan

K-Wing Star

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 86 posts

Posted 13 April 2012 - 10:12 PM

Troll? Moi? LOL! Watch what you say "boy".

Henrik has NO heart. Great skill - no Heart. Heart is something you do like Weber did - stand up for yourself.
Even Crosby did that.

Sorry - I like the Sedins - but they are not leaders - great players - but they don't have the heart it takes to be a champion.
Take off your "bandwagon" glasses.

This team has not been outstanding this year - they have been lucky - and their luck is running out fast.
They have played mediocre since Christmas (did better than I expected the last 10 games without Daniel).

I just do not see this team coming back.
It's not trolling - it's reality.

Boston beat us because they adapted.
We don't know how to adapt.

Oh right...back to "heart" - sorry, no one on this team has it right now.

THANK YOU!!! I have been saying this the whole season!! If this team by some miracle makes it out of the first round, they sure won't make it out of the second.

(Let the band wagon and troll comments commence!!

#2132 CHIPS

CHIPS

Canucks Third-Line

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,787 posts

Posted 13 April 2012 - 10:13 PM

These 2 losses isn't Luongo's fault at all. But fact is we must start Schneider in game 3 and 4. Show case him for the upcoming trade.

CanucksvsBruinsPollsmall-1.jpgRogerNeilsonSmall.jpgSig too big. 

#2133 1-d

1-d

Canucks Rookie

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,944 posts

Posted 13 April 2012 - 10:14 PM

Shorty's right you have to put in Cory next game. Not fair to Lou but you need to shake things up!

Fairness is not an issue now. If we lose game 3 than it's all over. It's also unfair to Cory to put all the pressure on him, but it's time for a desperate measure. Cory won't make a difference though, if our defencemen keep donating the puck away like they have been doing. It's just brutal.

#2134 imacanuck

imacanuck

K-Wing Regular

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 11 posts

Posted 13 April 2012 - 10:15 PM

First Canuck pp in game 3, AV should put only 4 on the ice, 4 on 4 might stand a better chance of scoring.

#2135 Hockey Fever

Hockey Fever

Canucks Regular

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,810 posts

Posted 13 April 2012 - 10:16 PM

Gee who would have guessed that an injury would cost this team in the playoffs? SOOOOO PREDICTABLE, YEAR AFTER YEAR AFTER YEAR AFTER YEAR !!!!!

Posted Image

NHL Wikipedia : Operates Major Ice Hockey League known for predetermining Stanley Cup winners and rampant corrupt officiating

"I would love for (the Canucks) to win the Stanley Cup because that would put to bed all the talk about 1994", he says facetiously".
Nathan Lafayette on hitting the post in game seven of the Stanley Cup.

#2136 Toni Zamboni

Toni Zamboni

Canucks Star

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 7,627 posts

Posted 13 April 2012 - 10:16 PM

2012 STANLEY CUP PLAYOFFS

ROUND 1

GAME 2

CANUCKS KINGS

Game 2 Canucks looking to tie it at 1-1 as they play there last game in Rogers arena before heading to LA for another two games.I will add in line ups tomorrow

GO CANUCKS GO

And yes I know this GDT sucks, maybe tomorrow Ill make it better, but for now, deal with it :)

i blame this crappy GDT for the loss!!

#2137 soshified

soshified

Canucks Third-Line

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,295 posts

Posted 13 April 2012 - 10:19 PM

Shorty's right you have to put in Cory next game. Not fair to Lou but you need to shake things up!

And thats the sad part. Luongo was getting so much criticism and questions about his ability to hold a playoff game, and yet he's been the ONLY Canuck to show up and play.

Its pathetic how a team needs to have the backup play the next game while your number one goalie is playing soo good.

Posted Image

#2138 Cristalinastar

Cristalinastar

Comets Regular

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 411 posts

Posted 13 April 2012 - 10:49 PM

I can't even cry anymore, since '94 i've just come expect it and accept it, i just get numb and sad. :(

Yeah 94 was a true heartbreaker but i dreamed and believed last year and then i cried. But people say our window is NOW. I dont think so-this is a good team if not this year, we'll be back next year. Need to address a few things tho. I haven't given up. They need to dig deep and get it together though!

16 WINS-its the beauty way to go!

Posted Image

credit to canazzy

#2139 DIBdaQUIB

DIBdaQUIB

Canucks Second-Line

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,505 posts

Posted 13 April 2012 - 11:00 PM

These 2 losses isn't Luongo's fault at all. But fact is we must start Schneider in game 3 and 4. Show case him for the upcoming trade.

Not Lu's fault totally but Quick's SV% .956 vs LU @ .846 in a 2 goal game...that's the difference. Lu needed to make the timely save on one of the SHG s and couldn't. The team fired 48 shots at QUick and only allowed 26 at Lu. LU was out-played.

Lu wasn't really bad but Cory deserves a chance to start after his contribution this year and he is better ont eh road than Lu. If AV starts Lu, it is a sign he has learned nothing from last year or this regular season.

Canucks.com is the official Web site of The Vancouver Canucks. The Vancouver Canucks and Canucks.com are trademarks of The Vancouver Canucks Limited Partnership.  NHL and the word mark and image of the Stanley Cup are registered trademarks and the NHL Shield and NHL Conference logos are trademarks of the National Hockey League. All NHL logos and marks and NHL team logos and marks as well as all other proprietary materials depicted herein are the property of the NHL and the respective NHL teams and may not be reproduced without the prior written consent of NHL Enterprises, L.P.  Copyright © 2009 The Vancouver Canucks Limited Partnership and the National Hockey League.  All Rights Reserved.