The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

Daniel Skating

drukes1234

Powerplay needs him desperately.

We can't enter the zone without him skating it in on the side boards for whatever reason and its costing us. Hopefully we can still beat the Kings without a powerplay at all and a weak top line, but I don't like our chances if Daniel doesn't return at all.

Powerplay needs him desperately.

We can't enter the zone without him skating it in on the side boards for whatever reason and its costing us. Hopefully we can still beat the Kings without a powerplay at all and a weak top line, but I don't like our chances if Daniel doesn't return at all.

Not a fan of any cheap shots.. The NHL needs to do more. 5 Games? How long has Danny been away?

A $2500 fine for smashing someone's head into the glass in a non hockey play? Just sad...

Dan, stay safe take your time.

My biggest concern if Daniel was to play would be that the first big hit, knock down, etc...against him might instigate an immediate reaction from our other players. Not because it wasn't necessarily a fair hit against Daniel but because I think the guys would be watching out for him. This in turn might end up sending us on a parade to the penalty box again or just keeping our focus off of the task at hand.   IMO anyways.....

If Toews is playing with symptoms, he's a complete dumbass.

To risk the rest of his career for a single playoff run in 2012 as the 6th seed? Especially when he's already won everything and is set to have a long and successful career where he will probably have a better chance at winning the Cup than this year's playoff run?

Toews has to be dumb stupid to play through a concussion right now when it's not "Now or Never" for the Hawks - they have a decade of contention in sight with both Toews and Kane healthy, but if Toews gets a concussion again, both he and their franchise are done for.

Someday I'm gonna print screen posts like "Can't he just man up" and "I'd rather have a Toews on my team" and then when the Canucks wins the Stanley Cup I'll send it to all the Canadian newspaper so everyone can see how much Canucks fans "love" their players and how much they deserve to see their team win.

If Toews is playing with symptoms, he's a complete dumbass.

To risk the rest of his career for a single playoff run in 2012 as the 6th seed? Especially when he's already won everything and is set to have a long and successful career where he will probably have a better chance at winning the Cup than this year's playoff run?

Toews has to be dumb stupid to play through a concussion right now when it's not "Now or Never" for the Hawks - they have a decade of contention in sight with both Toews and Kane healthy, but if Toews gets a concussion again, both he and their franchise are done for.

Archived