The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

Anyone Worried Yet?

nuckelhead90

I was at game one and all i hear on raido is rogers arena not loud enough fans don't cheer enough. Pissing me off we were cheering and I've been to a lot of games this year and i thought it was the best atmosphear there has been in awhile! The refs made terrible calls and canucks took some stupid delay of game penelties i think we would have won that game had it not been for those. Canucks need to win tonight!

Get raymond off the first and put lappy back up there, raymond on the second speeds up that second line gets booth and kes skating and making plays and creating chances. Lappy gives henrik someone to pass to and brings a bit more of an edge to the first line.

Who do you guys think should play instead of bitz?

IM NOT WORRIED YET!! GO CANUCKS GO!!! CHEER LOUD TONIGHT!!!

Do not worry about what the TV watchers have to say about those at the game. If they actually cared, they could journey on down to the arena and buy a tickets. If all 585,433 of the whiners did this, their problems would be solved. But they don't.

The fans weren't loud enough because the Kings out-skated us. The 'nucks are a better team on paper but the Kings came into town determined with the right game plan. It was sickening to watch Richards and Penner ramp up their games; the entire Kings team outworked the Canucks and made us play their game. I think its going to take another loss at home tonight to wake up the Canucks. Its the playoffs now but the team looked exactly like the one in regular season - both in effort and outcome.

Archived