The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

Raymond Brings Zero To Table.

mountainnuck

The fact remains; his back was indeed, broken. Did he come back (lol) too soon? Quite possibly, but I'm sure in his mind, his level of commit to this team is at least as high as last year He was SO pumped to be a game-breaker in Game 6, and for the first 20 seconds, almost looked like he was going to make good on that promise...

Raymond haters are finally being exposed for their stupid opinion. Raymond brings more to the table than Bitz or Kassian. People will say oh but Bitz and Kassian are our tough guys!! Guess what these tough guys cost the Canucks bigtime in the first game and were pinned in the Canucks zone for the majority of their ice time. But for some reason I don't see any Bitz/Kassian don't bring anything to the table threads when they obviously bring less than Raymond. At least AV doesn't even have the option to dress cdc's loverboy Bitz for the next couple games...most overrated useless player ever IMHO.

In a round about way I kind of agree with the title of this thread. Raymond is not a first line player, he's not a second line player. He doesn't fit into a third or forth line roll therefore brings nothing to the table. His speed doesnt even count because he doesn't know how to use it or have the hands or the brain to turn it into something. Skating down the wing and creating space with speed and taking a weakly wrist shot from 50 feet out creates nothing. His other option is trying to stop or spin back which results in him falling and giving the puck up. He needs to learn how to get to the middle of the ice and go to the net but if he hasn't figured it out yet hes not going too. I would prefer Jordan Schroeder up here. Rookie or not he's a better player and a gamer.

raymond needs to be on the third line at best... if daniel doesn't come back right away...

lappy hank burr

higgy kes booth

hansen paully raymond?

4th line

the best chemistry on the second line has been the amex no question. why we arent seeing higgins on it is beyond me? kes and booth need a playmaker like higgy or else they will not produce. he is so good at getting the puck, keeping the puck and dishing the puck. common AV!!!!!!!

MayRay is a boss, now that his woman isn't complaining about carrying the awesome fetus that is MayRay Jr. he will unleash upon the poor unsuspecting Kings.....

Seriously though, he was one of the best players for game 1, was in the middle of lots of big plays, won puck battles and didn't take stupid penalties. It's hard to get offensive production with Kes playing like he is. He is also a good PKer.

Archived