The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

Ballard Back, Rome Out

CanuckLeaf

I just hope AV will use Ballard's strengths. AV seems to get his panties in a bunch every time Ballard actually uses his speed. Its baffling that he doesn't encourage it. Yet he seems annoyed with Ballards play if he doesn't keep to his half of the ice. And of course he doesn't get a sniff on the PP. I'm hoping for a monster game by Keith.

I hope he doesn't pull what most people do when they get back from a concussion, which is whine every time an opposing player makes any contact. Remember last year when that guy snapped at Hamhuis because Hamhuis dared to hit him after the guy came back from a concussion?

I hope he doesn't pull what most people do when they get back from a concussion, which is whine every time an opposing player makes any contact. Remember last year when that guy snapped at Hamhuis because Hamhuis dared to hit him after the guy came back from a concussion?

It'll be good to see him back out there, I just hope his timing is ok. He's not the biggest guy and if his timing is crazy-off, he might find himself in trouble with big bodies like Kopitar and Penner on the attack.

That being said I think he's amped to play, and I wouldn't be surprised if he has another one of those rushes up ice where he takes a shot, steamrolls the defence, and gets his own rebound.

Rome was ok last game, but I'm pretty glad that Ballard is back!

Also, Higgins is the missing piece of the 2nd line, although he was doing excelent with Pahlsson and Hansen, Kesler and Booth need someone to help them get back on fire. Raymond is not bad at the defensive end, he can kill penalties and this kind of stuff...also, I liked him last game, I just hope he uses Hansen to build up some speed and scoring chances.

Archived