Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Primal Optimist

Sami Salo ....fans: "one More Year! One More Year!" Chant

Anytime Salo scores in these playoffs, the fans at the rink should chant "One More Year! One more YEAR!" to ensure he knows how we feel about him and to prompt him to re-sign for another year with us.

Lets do it CDC.

Sami Salo has been my favourite player on the team last 3 years or so. Would love to see him get a cup

Very glad he wants to play next year. Sign him up MG!

I'd rather win the cup and have him retire a true champ ala Ray Bourque.

Sami Salo definitely is one of the more likable guys on the team. From what I have seen, he appears to still be more than capable of playing a solid role on any team in the NHL if he wishes to play another year.

Sami "Steel Balls" Salo is a pure beauty ! Would love to see this guy hoist the cup over his head.

This is a positive and rather unique thread. I think you misunderstand the point of CDC....

I LOL'd when I read this! :towel:

This is a positive and rather unique thread. I think you misunderstand the point of CDC....

Sami salo could have been a hall of fame dman if he didn't play with so much heart that it broke his body repeatedly

I love Salo, I think this is a great idea to show him how much the fans like having him around. :)