The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

Sami Salo ....fans: "one More Year! One More Year!" Chant

Primal Optimist

When? I remember at the canucks skill competition we had this year, he said that he tought edler held up on his big slapshot to help salo win it because he knows its his last year, I could be wrong but Im pretty sure that's what he said, and I wasn't aware he said he might play again next year after that?

You might want to think of a chant that he'll understand if you're hoping to warm his heart. When chanting, the most dominant sounds heard are the vowel sounds.

For example, when I watched the Blues play the crowd was chanting, "Let's go Blues!" It sounded as though they were all shouting, "Let's go poo!" as though they were all infected with some type of fecal madness.

Perhaps just, "Salo! Salo!" so he doesn't hear you all yelling something about ears.

You might want to think of a chant that he'll understand if you're hoping to warm his heart. When chanting, the most dominant sounds heard are the vowel sounds.

For example, when I watched the Blues play the crowd was chanting, "Let's go Blues!" It sounded as though they were all shouting, "Let's go poo!" as though they were all infected with some type of fecal madness.

Perhaps just, "Salo! Salo!" so he doesn't hear you all yelling something about ears.

Archived