The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

[Official] Luongo Or Scheider In Game 3?

The Magician

166 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Roberto has played well, but i think starting Schneider is warranted in order to wake up this team (if we lose tonight)

It's a risky/gutsy move and thats what the playoffs are all about. We need a momentum changer.

I hate typing such negative stuff when there's still 2 minutes left and we're on the power play.. what has CDC done to me

The team needs a shake up!! That 4th goal Lu had plenty of time to get up and he layed there looking at the ref for what!? A penalty??? I'm a huge Lu supporter but wtf was that crap??? I'm so mad, if Schneider doesn't start I'm going to lose it!

I can't even believe you'd say Luongo shat the bed.. He's the one who has been keeping the Canucks in it. Too bad that the Canucks weren't able to score. These scores would be much out of range if not for his play. Defense and offense combined has been atrocious.

The only logical reason I can comprehend Schneider being in for next game is for a shake up. We've all seen the Canucks play better in front of Schneids (maybe since they don't want to rely on him as much), and maybe it'll give the whole Canucks squad a real wake up call.

Archived