The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

[Official] Luongo Or Scheider In Game 3?

The Magician

166 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

It should be schneids. I agree Luongo is the only one keeping us in the game (although as a superstar goalie I'd expect him to bail us out, e.g. the brown breakaway), so that decision has nothing to do with him. But if anything, shake the team up by starting schneids. The way we are playing we could be out in 5 or 6, so give him a chance at least.

He may have let 7 goals in, but who are the players that left him in these situations? Who are the ones that take the stupid penalties? Who are the D men that don't take their man? Who is the idiot that expects luongo to make 5 saves in the span of 3 seconds?

You must be new to hockey.

Also, I vote schneids, not because of Luongos performance, but because of the team infront of hims performance.

Go eat a c***original op your a moron for thinking this is luongoa fault hes the only player on this team whobhas given us a chance to win everyone else is pathetic no determination whatsoever I already said we wouldbloae in6 this coming from the biggest die hard cancuks fan in the world but its true this team is a joke I still strongly believe keith should still be suspended untill Daniel gets back the refs are worst than ever ban me for good temelpton peck you cigarette

Luongo has been the most solid Canuck the past two games, Schneider didn't even cross my mind until the commentators mentioned him. The rest of the team needs a wake up call. This is getting frustrating, but by God I have faith. We will rock it on Sunday! GO CANUCKS GO!!!!!

and i'm going to say.. Luongo despite giving up 7 goals vs quicks 4 goals.. played better than Quick imo.. Quick didn't really have to do much as all we do is throw the puck on him with no traffic and Luongo made the huge saves to keep the team in it.. like u can't expect the goalie to continually non stop save the puck if you are going to turn in over in front of him like 10+ times a night... but anyways go with Schneider to shake the team up.. and get well soon daniel.. we need u BADLY

Sorry !!! Luongo was terrible on last 2 goals...can;t play on yur belly Lou...hold your form. Anyone who thinks he kept us in it is on drugs...he had no idea where puck was on last goal...rule #1 is seal the bottom of the net...he just lay there...like a dead herring on ice ! 2nd goal he did not seal the net...looking for nickles...no composure !!

Lou was pathetic on breakaway goal also...beat like a rented mule !!

He made some good saves but was 23 of 27...Quick was 46 of 48....outplayed again Lou.

Schneids may give us a chance...would bet my house Lou does not play in game #3. !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Let me repeat before lou's insane emotional fans crucify me.

Us loosing is not lou's fault, i would tell lou, none of this is your fault.

However, cory has played amazing for us, were down 0-2, were going to give him a chance to start a playoff game again, we felt he has earned the chance to start a playoff game this year, this has nothing to do with you.

Archived