The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

[Official] Luongo Or Scheider In Game 3?

The Magician

166 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

even though luongo was the only reason we didn't lose 10-0, i think putting schneider in is a good change

the team does play better in front of schenider

and this can really determine schenider's future with the nucks

I'm a big Luongo supporter and he has played strong, probably one of if by our best players in the first 2 games but for some reason, and it's not fair to Luongo, this team seems to play harder in front of Schneider so I gotta say Schneider in game 3. I hope he can get a shutout in atleast one of the games in LA tho because that's basically what it's going to take with the way this team and their PP is going

Sorry !!! Luongo was terrible on last 2 goals...can;t play on yur belly Lou...hold your form. Anyone who thinks he kept us in it is on drugs...he had no idea where puck was on last goal...rule #1 is seal the bottom of the net...he just lay there...like a dead herring on ice ! 2nd goal he did not seal the net...looking for nickles...no composure !!

Lou was pathetic on breakaway goal also...beat like a rented mule !!

He made some good saves but was 23 of 27...Quick was 46 of 48....outplayed again Lou.

Schneids may give us a chance...would bet my house Lou does not play in game #3. !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Schneider for sure. Lou has played well, but the fact of the matter is Quick stopped 46 of 48 shots tonight, and without Danny we won't be scoring more than three goals in any game. The real reason why we lost isn't goaltending but the hideous power-play.

If the Canucks lose this series, AV and the entire coaching staff should be gone immediately.

Archived