Welcome to canucks.com Vancouver Canucks homepage

Photo
* * * - - 3 votes

[Official] Luongo Or Scheider In Game 3?

This topic has been archived. This means that you cannot reply to this topic.
134 replies to this topic

Poll: [Official] Luongo Or Scheider In Game 3? (166 member(s) have cast votes)

Luongo or Schneider in Game 3?

1. Schneider (110 votes [66.27%])

Percentage of vote: 66.27%

2. Luongo (56 votes [33.73%])

Percentage of vote: 33.73%

Vote Guests cannot vote

#31 мцт вяздк чф

мцт вяздк чф

Canucks Second-Line

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,464 posts

Posted 13 April 2012 - 10:16 PM

Christ, can you Luongo haters stop?

Our team blew it. Stop looking to blame 1 man.

IT IS NOT A QUICK FIX.

Luongo has been our best Canuck. But going with Schneider might not be a bad idea. Wake this god damn team up.

ACTUALLY QUICK IS PUTTING A FIX ON US.

:bigblush:

KIM JONG UN'S FAVORITE HOCKEY TEAM ARE THE KELOWNA ROCKETS.

JOHN SHORTHOUSE'S VOICE REMINDS ME OF KERMIT THE FROG.

#32 VintageForever420

VintageForever420

Comets Star

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 933 posts

Posted 13 April 2012 - 10:18 PM

Go eat a c***original op your a moron for thinking this is luongoa fault hes the only player on this team whobhas given us a chance to win everyone else is pathetic no determination whatsoever I already said we wouldbloae in6 this coming from the biggest die hard cancuks fan in the world but its true this team is a joke I still strongly believe keith should still be suspended untill Daniel gets back the refs are worst than ever ban me for good temelpton peck you cigarette

#33 tkoisthx

tkoisthx

Comets Regular

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 380 posts

Posted 13 April 2012 - 10:19 PM

I voted Schneids. Not because Luongo was horrible, but because momentum needs to change.

I honestly don't even feel that the Kings have "momentum." We handed them two wins. Edler gives away the game winning goal in game 1, the opening goal in game 2, and the 4th LA goal tonight was just a joke. One opposition player should not get three free whacks at a puck and then an unchecked wrap-around to score.

#34 16nucks

16nucks

Comets Regular

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 473 posts

Luongo has been the most solid Canuck the past two games, Schneider didn't even cross my mind until the commentators mentioned him. The rest of the team needs a wake up call. This is getting frustrating, but by God I have faith. We will rock it on Sunday! GO CANUCKS GO!!!!!

16nucks

#35 wai_lai416

wai_lai416

Canucks Rookie

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,606 posts

and i'm going to say.. Luongo despite giving up 7 goals vs quicks 4 goals.. played better than Quick imo.. Quick didn't really have to do much as all we do is throw the puck on him with no traffic and Luongo made the huge saves to keep the team in it.. like u can't expect the goalie to continually non stop save the puck if you are going to turn in over in front of him like 10+ times a night... but anyways go with Schneider to shake the team up.. and get well soon daniel.. we need u BADLY

#36 250Integra

250Integra

Canucks Star

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 9,129 posts

We play better with Schneider in net imo.
Posted ImagePosted ImagePosted Image
Thanks for the Memories Canada!!!
Thanks for everything Naslund!
Original creator of the WWE and the Rate my sig / Showoff thread

#37 smurf47

smurf47

Canucks Rookie

• Members
  • 1,948 posts

Posted 13 April 2012 - 10:20 PM

Sorry !!! Luongo was terrible on last 2 goals...can;t play on yur belly Lou...hold your form. Anyone who thinks he kept us in it is on drugs...he had no idea where puck was on last goal...rule #1 is seal the bottom of the net...he just lay there...like a dead herring on ice ! 2nd goal he did not seal the net...looking for nickles...no composure !!
Lou was pathetic on breakaway goal also...beat like a rented mule !!
He made some good saves but was 23 of 27...Quick was 46 of 48....outplayed again Lou.
Schneids may give us a chance...would bet my house Lou does not play in game #3. !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

#38 rjoshi7

rjoshi7

K-Wing Prospect

• Members
  • Pip
  • 4 posts

Posted 13 April 2012 - 10:20 PM

luongo has been the best player for the canucks so far in this series

#39 CHIPS

CHIPS

Canucks Third-Line

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,787 posts

Posted 13 April 2012 - 10:22 PM

Schneider 100%.

These 2 losses had nothing to do with Luongo. But it won't matter. The team is playing like crap. The only thing left to do is show case Schneider a bit and improve his trade value.

CanucksvsBruinsPollsmall-1.jpgRogerNeilsonSmall.jpgSig too big. 

#40 Ghostdivision

Ghostdivision

Canucks Prospect

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,010 posts

Let me repeat before lou's insane emotional fans crucify me.

Us loosing is not lou's fault, i would tell lou, none of this is your fault.

However, cory has played amazing for us, were down 0-2, were going to give him a chance to start a playoff game again, we felt he has earned the chance to start a playoff game this year, this has nothing to do with you.

Edited by Ghostdivision, 13 April 2012 - 10:23 PM.

#41 smurf47

smurf47

Canucks Rookie

• Members
  • 1,948 posts

if thats the case...we are finished !!

#42 17's heart&hustle

17's heart&hustle

Comets Prospect

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 122 posts

Posted 13 April 2012 - 10:23 PM

The bottom line is this team needs to win and the team is playing like sh!t in front of Lou. Has he been awful? No, hes been decent, but he has also been outplayed by Quick. When you watch Quick play, he looks like Schneider in net. You have to start Schneids in game 3 to switch it up and try to spark this squad.

EDIT: After watching this team all year, it seems they simply play better in front of #35. Which is something we desperately need righht now

Edited by 17's heart&hustle, 13 April 2012 - 10:25 PM.

#43 Ṣpiderman

Ṣpiderman

Canucks Regular

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,455 posts

Schneider. Not because Luongo played bad, but because this team needs a spark. They need something new. If Daniel comes back, then maybe we can get that spark as well.

They need something to get them going. Then again, they've been playing like this the entire year.

Posted Image

#44 Scoobydooby

Scoobydooby

Canucks Regular

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,388 posts

Sorry !!! Luongo was terrible on last 2 goals...can;t play on yur belly Lou...hold your form. Anyone who thinks he kept us in it is on drugs...he had no idea where puck was on last goal...rule #1 is seal the bottom of the net...he just lay there...like a dead herring on ice ! 2nd goal he did not seal the net...looking for nickles...no composure !!
He made some good saves but was 23 of 27...Quick was 46 of 48....outplayed again Lou.
Schneids may give us a chance...would bet my house Lou does not play in game #3. !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

did you just copy paste this drivel into other threads as well? don't troll too hard there.. you may pull a muscle.

:picard:

The bottom line is this team needs to win and the team is playing like sh!t in front of Lou. Has he been awful? No, hes been decent, but he has also been outplayed by Quick. When you watch Quick play, he looks like Schneider in net. You have to start Schneids in game 3 to switch it up and try to spark this squad.

Are you on glue? He's been decent to you? lmao. Our d has left him stranded numerous times and he's faced a ton of pk time. Maybe if Quick actually was forced to make some big saves that's another story, but he hasnt. For every big stop Quick has made, Lu has had to make 5. He's been our MVP so far and he's only decent.. yeah ok.

Edited by Scoobydooby, 13 April 2012 - 10:26 PM.

Posted Image

#45 The Magician

The Magician

Canucks Third-Line

• Members
  • 3,789 posts

Go eat a c***original op your a moron for thinking this is luongoa fault hes the only player on this team whobhas given us a chance to win everyone else is pathetic no determination whatsoever I already said we wouldbloae in6 this coming from the biggest die hard cancuks fan in the world but its true this team is a joke I still strongly believe keith should still be suspended untill Daniel gets back the refs are worst than ever ban me for good temelpton peck you cigarette

English please?

cL3GIZK.jpg

Credit to Parise11 for the amazing sig!

#46 stuffradio

stuffradio

K-Wing Star

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 53 posts

Our D like Ballard were stumbling over Luongo. He couldn't get up.

#47 Ghostdivision

Ghostdivision

Canucks Prospect

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,010 posts

Posted 13 April 2012 - 10:25 PM

Our D like Ballard were stumbling over Luongo. He couldn't get up.

That was one of the only goals i didnt like, lou missed covering the puck again, and was down on the ice, and ballard fell over him.

#48 DownUndaCanuck

DownUndaCanuck

Canucks Franchise Player

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 12,223 posts

Posted 13 April 2012 - 10:26 PM

Luongo has been our best player so far, but this team needs a changeup.

Either put Kesler up on Henrik's line with Booth and load up offensively, draw Alberts into the lineup or start Schneider. Schneider starting makes everyone play better so if that's what it takes, do it.

I'd love to see this though:

Booth - Henrik - Kesler
Higgins - Lapierre - Burrows
Hansen - Pahlsson - Raymond
Kassian - Malhotra - Weise

Bieksa - Hamhuis
Edler - Salo
Tanev - Ballard

Schneider
Luongo
Posted Image

#49 shazzam

shazzam

Canucks First-Line

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,416 posts

Posted 13 April 2012 - 10:28 PM

That was one of the only goals i didnt like, lou missed covering the puck again, and was down on the ice, and ballard fell over him.

i'm sure that was Bieksa. Ballard was already lying on the ice haha

#50 snolan

snolan

Canucks Prospect

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,452 posts

Posted 13 April 2012 - 10:29 PM

I'm a Schneider supporter, and would rather the team keep him than Luongo this offseasn.

With that said, you have to start Lou. He's been pretty good, and you don't want to change the one constant and risk Cory having a bad game.

If we lose next game, I think you pull the CS card for Game 4 and hope like hell.

CMON GUYS HAVE SOME FAITH! WE ARE GOING TO WIN. ANYONE CAN QUOTE ME ON THAT IF THEY WANT. YOULL SEE

-- 1st Period of Game 2 VS the Kings, 2012 Series

#51 Ghostdivision

Ghostdivision

Canucks Prospect

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,010 posts

i'm sure that was Bieksa. Ballard was already lying on the ice haha

LoL yea could have been.

#52 py17

py17

K-Wing Star

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 89 posts

If schneider wins the series what do you do in round 2?

#53 PunPryde

PunPryde

K-Wing Star

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 69 posts

Luongo is playing great. The rest of the Canucks need to wake up.

#54 Smyl ( :

Smyl ( :

Comets Prospect

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 164 posts

Posted 13 April 2012 - 10:30 PM

Loungo was GREAT in game one but very average in game 2 (the breakaway,some belly flop action), Schneid's has bailed us out during the season so let him change it up for us once more..Go Schneider!!

#55 Ghostdivision

Ghostdivision

Canucks Prospect

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,010 posts

Posted 13 April 2012 - 10:30 PM

The other x factor schneider brings is how well scouted is he? 2 years in the league, he has never played l.a. what do they know about him?

That x factor is a chance we have to take right now.

Edited by Ghostdivision, 13 April 2012 - 10:31 PM.

#56 MrsCanuck

MrsCanuck

Canucks Third-Line

• Members
  • 3,629 posts

Posted 13 April 2012 - 10:31 PM

Luongo is the only Canuck who has earned his playing time. However, the team always seems to tighten up in front of Schneids and for that sake, and a win, I think putting Schneids in is best. Either win/loss I'd go back to Lu in game 4, guy doesn't deserve to sit.
Posted Image

#57 Banned01

Banned01

Comets Star

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 841 posts

Posted 13 April 2012 - 10:31 PM

Schneider 100%.

These 2 losses had nothing to do with Luongo. But it won't matter. The team is playing like crap. The only thing left to do is show case Schneider a bit and improve his trade value.

Or the PP could start working. The loss has nothing to do with Luo. He has played very well.

All it would accomplish is cripple his confidence… Luo starts Game 3.

#58 jeebz

jeebz

K-Wing Regular

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 44 posts

Posted 13 April 2012 - 10:32 PM

This post is idiotic. Roberto is the ONLY Canuck that has showed up for this series.

Thank you! Definitely didn't expect this to be the second post in this topic

#59 tkoisthx

tkoisthx

Comets Regular

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 380 posts

Posted 13 April 2012 - 10:32 PM

I'm going to start keeping track of the relation between the people who rag on Luongo endlessly and the inability to write coherently.

#60 forever_hope

forever_hope

Comets Prospect

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 237 posts

Posted 13 April 2012 - 10:33 PM

I don't think starting Schneider will end up well but it should still be done and will probably be done..
Posted Image

Canucks.com is the official Web site of The Vancouver Canucks. The Vancouver Canucks and Canucks.com are trademarks of The Vancouver Canucks Limited Partnership.  NHL and the word mark and image of the Stanley Cup are registered trademarks and the NHL Shield and NHL Conference logos are trademarks of the National Hockey League. All NHL logos and marks and NHL team logos and marks as well as all other proprietary materials depicted herein are the property of the NHL and the respective NHL teams and may not be reproduced without the prior written consent of NHL Enterprises, L.P.  Copyright © 2009 The Vancouver Canucks Limited Partnership and the National Hockey League.  All Rights Reserved.