The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

Mg, You Failed

Understand

1. Not adding a top 4 defenseman

2. Trading away the scoring depth for a young Steve Bernier

3. Build a team without character (no, I am not talking about the diving, yapping character)

4. Fail to add another top 6 forward

5. Keep thinking that the roster is good enough to make it to the Final again, and fail to realize teams in the conference are all getting stronger compare to last season.

MG, YOU FAILED.

1. Not adding a top 4 defenseman

2. Trading away the scoring depth for a young Steve Bernier

3. Build a team without character (no, I am not talking about the diving, yapping character)

4. Fail to add another top 6 forward

5. Keep thinking that the roster is good enough to make it to the Final again, and fail to realize teams in the conference are all getting stronger compare to last season.

MG, YOU FAILED.

I'm sorry, but did the Canucks already lose? Oh, that's right. The series isn't even over yet. In fact, it's only two games. Does not winning every game eliminate you from the Playoffs? Is that what you're saying? Because if you're saying that I can assure you that you're wrong. Why would you say MG has failed when the Canucks haven't been eliminated yet? The Canucks are still in this and have been the best team in the world for how many years now? They're playing one of the worst teams in the playoffs who just happen to have a lead because they're taking advantage of bull PPs. But you know what? They still ???? suck. The canucks are one of the best ???? teams of all time, they won 2 President's Trophies and would of won a Stanley cup with fair officiating. Maybe you should shut the frack up before you make retarded posts like this. You know why? Because you're going to be embarrassed when the Canucks win the cup and someone bumps this topic. Are you a ???? drunk? Are you retarded? Are you autistic? You are a ???? idiot and you should never make a topic on this board again and I'm ???? serious. I almost have a feeling you're the only guy making all these anti-Canuck topics because you're a ???? hater who doesn't like the Canucks because they're good. frack you, be good at something in YOUR life and then maybe try to troll these ???? players on the board, like I give a frack. It's so easy to spot out your threads now, you're a retard. Always doing stupid crap like this. Why don't you try to be a good poster? Just for once? For once in your ???? life try not to make a topic like this. That's just you, you're always right at getting it wrong. frack you. You are nothing.

We needed a big shutdown defenceman, we didn't get it. MG had to replace Ehrhoff and was ignorant for thinking our defence could step up.

Sure they filled his shoes points-wise, but that's 24 minutes a night that guys like Tanev, Ballard and Rome have to play instead.

Our forwards are fine, our defence is struggling and they're not even injured yet. Bieksa and Hamhuis have done nothing special so far and Edler has really crapped the bed.

Always a pleasure to have you point out nothing relevant at all, Understand. Honestly. You make it sound like GM's just snap their fingers and the magic roster fairy shows up. And knows who'll pan out and who won't. You're writing off players who have barely got their pads soaked in sweat. Give me a break.

And Kes is one of the league's best, don't kid yourself.

But I like how you lurk and wait for things to falter a bit before chiming in.

Samuelsson is a soft player. He played so good against LA last year, you say? Look at last year's LA Kings and their team of this year. They are a much more physical team now and Samuelsson, much like when he was playing against Chicago for the last wo seasons, would have disappeared.

regards,

G.

Im sorry but so far kassian is a joke. The fact that we traded hodgson, the future of our team for his "size and grit" is so sad I could almost cry. Everyone was thinking now now now, well what if we dont win the cup this year, and so far its not looking good. Then what? Hodgson is the EXACT player every team wants and needs to build a franchise around and we threw him away for....I wouldnt even call him a young steve bernier. Hes worse than bernier. He has virtually no presence of any kind on our team. Hodgson was stronger on the puck and he was half his size. I feel sick thinking about it. Im not saying this team is a write off, but we would have been better off with hodgson. He could be our second line winger right now. And if we absolutely had to trade him, why couldnt we have waited until we could get a good defenseman and get a FAIR trade, instead of hodgson for a half eaten bag of peanuts.

Archived