The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

Alain And All His Assistant Coaches' Head Should Roll With This Debacle.

RAMBUTANS

Get rid of these bums. I want to see major changes to this team and blow it up. This is an utterly embarrassment and one of the lowest points for this franchise. As fans, stop selling out games and show management that they have to earn our business back.

Luongo gone. Raymond get the **** out. Kesler, stop being a whiny diving bitch. Don't let the door hit our ass on the way out. This team has disappointed me for the last time. You guys deserved to get swept. President's trophy chumps and losers forever.

Bye bye. I don't want to see many of the Canucks back AGAIN.

Is everyone really this surprised that the Kings are playing this well? Look at their team, how does everyone think the Canucks are so much better? If LA had Sutter al season they may have challenged for the Presidents TRophy. They are a complete balanced team.

Ultimately I agree.

Anyone who is an informed NHL fan will realize that this performance fiasco falls directly on AV's head. Simply put, Sutter has out-coached him.

The canucks team is superior (even without D. Sedin). Sure, Richards, Carter, Kopitar, and Brown are good players. But the Canucks have home ice, President's Cup, and a superior roster. Why are they losing? Because Sutter has analyzed the Canucks' game and figured out a solution.

Instead of admitting to his mistake, AV simply didn't play Kesler against RIchards in game 2. Kesler V. Richards WAS NOT the problem. The problem was that Sutter figured out the Canucks' game. AV needed to provide the players with a stragegy to deal with the Kings' aggressive forecheck and pressure. He didn't.

AV is a great regular season coach, but like Lu he cannot perform in the post-season when he comes up against adversity. I don't think AV has reached the level of Stlaney Cup caliber coach.

I'm sorry, but did the Canucks already lose? Oh, that's right. The series isn't even over yet. In fact, it's only two games. Does not winning every game eliminate you from the Playoffs? Is that what you're saying? Because if you're saying that I can assure you that you're wrong. Why would you call for peoples heads when the Canucks haven't been eliminated yet? The Canucks are still in this and have been the best team in the world for how many years now? They're playing one of the worst teams in the playoffs who just happen to have a lead because they're taking advantage of bull PPs. But you know what? They still ???? suck. The canucks are one of the best ???? teams of all time, they won 2 President's Trophies and would of won a Stanley cup with fair officiating. Maybe you should shut the frack up before you make retarded posts like this. You know why? Because you're going to be embarrassed when the Canucks win the cup and someone bumps this topic. Are you a ???? drunk? Are you retarded? Are you autistic? You are a ???? idiot and you should never make a topic on this board again and I'm ???? serious. I almost have a feeling you're the only guy making all these anti-Canuck topics because you're a ???? hater who doesn't like the Canucks because they're good. frack you, be good at something in YOUR life and then maybe try to troll these ???? players on the board, like I give a frack. It's so easy to spot out your threads now, you're a retard. Always doing stupid crap like this. Why don't you try to be a good poster? Just for once? For once in your ???? life try not to make a topic like this. That's just you, you're always right at getting it wrong. frack you. You are nothing.

Canucks are getting out-coached badly.

Last season we had an identity - beat teams with a PP and play a skilled game.

This season we have no identity - we have skilled top guys but a pathetic PP and gritty bottom-6 players who aren't gelling with the skilled players, so our boys don't know which style of game to play and apparently either do the coaches.

MG is to blame for most of this. Instead of keeping Hodgson and sticking to what made us successful, he tried to change everything and it'll cost him a 1st round sweep.

Archived