The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

[Pgt] Kings 4, Canucks 2

Ryan Murray

Why can't they all race for the puck like a select couple on the team do. We are beaten to almost every puck and it's boarderline embarrassing. I liked that picks were starting to get through but we need more hustle to open pucks to really start challenging.

Well there u have it. The worst trade deadline deal ever. MG u should be a shamed of yourself. Did u really think trading our 3rd leading scorer away for 2 plugs were going to help us win a cup. We can't score goals. We don't have enough top 6 forwards now. Kesler should of been our 3rd line centre and then have hodgson our second. AV go suck it. I hope your next year.

I have a couple questions.

WHY have the PP troubles not been addressed?. like REALLY addressed. It's the same game in game out despite the fact that it hasnt been working for us.

WHY are the Canucks unable to play 60 minutes in the most important portion of the season?

WHY would AV give this team an optional day off when they clearly need to be slapped hard to wake the F up?

WHY does DJ Dave (what a horrible performance) still have a job?!?!?!?!?!?

WHY does everyone think that the series is over already? I though a team needs to win 4 games yet all i'm reading is that this series is over.. gtfo!

WHYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY!!!!!!!!!!!!

Lu is playing well, just everyone else isn't.

We're good on the road and we've won the Presidents Trophy., and made it to game seven of the Finals last year.

Believe in Blue. This team can win.

Archived