The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

[Pgt] Kings 4, Canucks 2

Ryan Murray

Been saying it since game 7 of last year, this team is a paper champion that was embarrassingly exposed by the Bruins. You don't get absolutely abolished 4 out of the final 5 games in the CUP FINALS and return with the same core group of players that were no-shows for much of the 2011 run (Sedins), when the sea parted, and they fluked their way into The Show. I fully understand why there is so much hate for this team. Everyone last year saw how horrible they were, and that they didn't deserve to be on the same ice as Boston. Please Blow it up. Get rid of the entire house if Vancouver ever wants to see the Cup. The Sedins, Luongo, Kesler, Edler, Bieksa, and everyone else are not winners and never will carry a team to the ultimate prize. I dearly hope that Gillis and ownership don't use the lack of Daniel Sedin as an excuse for another playoff choke. You come back with this core again next season, and you WILL get the same result. If Gillis even thinks about keeping this crew, he needs to be fired too.

I don't care what this team does in this series. The Kings aren't that good, so a comeback is certainly possible, especially if Schneids is lights out. However, I guarantee and will give anyone 10 to 1 odds that this team will NOT make the Finals.

If you take a look at the philly series you will see how playoff is supposed to be played.

I love how our game stays the same no matter what. Other teams watch all the tape on us but nope AV just keeps on going with the same style.

Seen 2 great posts from you in the last 15 minutes, very relieving amongst all the random "we can do it" dribble and random player bashing.

Something to add/mention with the PP, when they are dumping it in their is no pressure on the puck the other team's D just spin and ice it down. It's been like that since other teams figured out the shifty drop pass entry.. dunno how the coaching hasn't adjusted this.

No need to panic yet. We played a good game overall, minus our early powerplays and just couldn't get the breaks that the Kings got.

I feel good right now. We just need to play some good road games and maybe put Schneids in to change momentum a little.

Also, next game is played on my birthday and we have won the last three years then.

Not much to be positive about but I will still cheer until the last second of the last game. Sure I get furious at times watching the game but I will always approach each game with the mindset that the team will win. Like I said in the GDT this loss was depressing because they actually did play better than the 1st game, the 1st game it was anger, 2nd game depression...maybe game3 will be bargaining lol. At least there wasn't any stupid diving or embellishing this game...other than maybe once by Ballard and it wasn't really that bad. Im with the people who say go to Schneids in game 3...not because Lou has been bad but just to shake things up.

Guest BuckFoston

We told you the team hasn't been playing well for months...But NOOOOOOOOOOOO we were all labeled as finicky never satisfied fans. These issues were covered up by outstanding goaltending but now it's blowing up in their face and I just have one thing to say. I TOLD YOU SO!

Schneiders in, without a doubt next game. Not saying anything bad about Luongos game-- he was the best player on the ice, both games. But-- I have no idea why-- the guys play better-ish with Schneider in it. Should provide a good shift in mentality. Lets hope being on the road helps too.

Cory might start game 3. Not because of bad goal tending by Lou. Lou has actually been one of the best Canucks on the ice in the first 2 games. Cory might get the start because for some reason the team plays different in front of him. A little smarter. It is not very often they play bad in front of Cory. I don't know why they leave Lou out all alone so often. But, it is what it is. Based on how this team plays when Cory is in net. He gives us the best chance to win game 3. Please note. What I have seen from Lou in the last 2 games does not merit a benching. Not at all. This is strictly based on how the rest of the team will react to the different goalie.

Archived