The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

[Pgt] Kings 4, Canucks 2

Ryan Murray

This team does not deserve to go beyond round one. They is absolutley no desire in this team right now. They lose every race to the boards, they lose 95%of the battles along the boards, they can't pass the puck to save their souls and even when they win a faceoff, LA gains control of the puck.

What in hell gives with this team? It looks as though they have no plans of going into the second round.

DISGUSTING AND AN EMBARRASSMENT FORTHEIR FANS!

Been saying it since game 7 of last year, this team is a paper champion that was embarrassingly exposed by the Bruins. You don't get absolutely abolished 4 out of the final 5 games in the CUP FINALS and return with the same core group of players that were no-shows for much of the 2011 run (Sedins), when the sea parted, and they fluked their way into The Show. I fully understand why there is so much hate for this team. Everyone last year saw how horrible they were, and that they didn't deserve to be on the same ice as Boston. Please Blow it up. Get rid of the entire house if Vancouver ever wants to see the Cup. The Sedins, Luongo, Kesler, Edler, Bieksa, and everyone else are not winners and never will carry a team to the ultimate prize. I dearly hope that Gillis and ownership don't use the lack of Daniel Sedin as an excuse for another playoff choke. You come back with this core again next season, and you WILL get the same result. If Gillis even thinks about keeping this crew, he needs to be fired too.

I don't care what this team does in this series. The Kings aren't that good, so a comeback is certainly possible, especially if Schneids is lights out. However, I guarantee and will give anyone 10 to 1 odds that this team will NOT make the Finals.

Schneiders in, without a doubt next game. Not saying anything bad about Luongos game-- he was the best player on the ice, both games. But-- I have no idea why-- the guys play better-ish with Schneider in it. Should provide a good shift in mentality. Lets hope being on the road helps too.

I don't see the point in being completely negative saying we lose the series for sure. If you are so certain why not just log off the message boards and go read a book. I don't mind people pointing out the negatives but then at least say you will stick it out and keep cheering for the Canucks til its actually all over. A lot of posters here have completely written them off I guess which is fine but like I said if you really believe theres no chance hit the "x" in the top right corner of your browser window and go do something else.

If the Canucks lose this series, believe me Gillis and Francesco will not tolerate it. Something big will happen. I think that would be the last straw for this particular group. Obviously you keep the Sedins, Kesler, Burrows. You can't just get rid of players of that caliber. Other teams would snatch them up and that would bite us in the @$$! Hard decisions would be made regarding the identity of the team. That's where the big decisions would be. I think AV would have a 50/50 chance of losing his job. Gillis would stay, I think he's a good G.M. Francesco does not tolerate underachieving. I know that much. I think if we lose, Luongo may go. Not because he deserves to go, I think he's been our MVP all season long and takes way too much flak, but something would have to change. If you do what you've always done you'll be where you've always been. The definition of insanity is doing the same thing over and over and expecting a different result. I think the team needs a bit of a shake up anyway. The core 5 or 6 guys would stay. But some of the players I once thought untouchable may not be anymore. Bieksa and Luongo come to mind. The team was better in 2009 i think. Let's be honest too, our defense needed an upgrade at the deadline. I'll admit I was wrong and apologize to the people who said they should have done that. It's obvious we're very weak in that area right now. Sorry, enough of my thoughts. Whatever happens, Canucks for life baby!

Been saying it since game 7 of last year, this team is a paper champion that was embarrassingly exposed by the Bruins. You don't get absolutely abolished 4 out of the final 5 games in the CUP FINALS and return with the same core group of players that were no-shows for much of the 2011 run (Sedins), when the sea parted, and they fluked their way into The Show. I fully understand why there is so much hate for this team. Everyone last year saw how horrible they were, and that they didn't deserve to be on the same ice as Boston. Please Blow it up. Get rid of the entire house if Vancouver ever wants to see the Cup. The Sedins, Luongo, Kesler, Edler, Bieksa, and everyone else are not winners and never will carry a team to the ultimate prize. I dearly hope that Gillis and ownership don't use the lack of Daniel Sedin as an excuse for another playoff choke. You come back with this core again next season, and you WILL get the same result. If Gillis even thinks about keeping this crew, he needs to be fired too.

I don't care what this team does in this series. The Kings aren't that good, so a comeback is certainly possible, especially if Schneids is lights out. However, I guarantee and will give anyone 10 to 1 odds that this team will NOT make the Finals.

This team does not deserve to go beyond round one. They is absolutley no desire in this team right now. They lose every race to the boards, they lose 95%of the battles along the boards, they can't pass the puck to save their souls and even when they win a faceoff, LA gains control of the puck.

What in hell gives with this team? It looks as though they have no plans of going into the second round.

DISGUSTING AND AN EMBARRASSMENT FORTHEIR FANS!

If the Canucks lose this series, believe me Gillis and Francesco will not tolerate it. Something big will happen. I think that would be the last straw for this particular group. ......Let's be honest too, our defense needed an upgrade at the deadline. I'll admit I was wrong and apologize to the people who said they should have done that. It's obvious we're very weak in that area right now. Sorry, enough of my thoughts. Whatever happens, Canucks for life baby!

I don't see the point in being completely negative saying we lose the series for sure. If you are so certain why not just log off the message boards and go read a book. I don't mind people pointing out the negatives but then at least say you will stick it out and keep cheering for the Canucks til its actually all over. A lot of posters here have completely written them off I guess which is fine but like I said if you really believe theres no chance hit the "x" in the top right corner of your browser window and go do something else.

Archived