Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

CC19

How Do You Deal With Frustration From Canucks Games?

49 posts in this topic

Another frustrating loss.. Personally I mute CBC and listen to music loud from my bose headphones. Anybody else do anything similar/different?

Copious amounts of alcohol. I also crank up the tunes (Avenged Sevenfold right now).

Beer.

Lots and lots of beer.

Not so much this year though. Still emotionally drained with this team after last year.

Tonight, it's drinking and Uncharted 3

Single Malt Scotch... and remembering how many years we missed the playoffs entirely.

How old are you? Most Canuck fans have dealt with this for years and years now, so they don't really feel much.

Honestly, I'm not too mad. I wasn't expecting much this year anyway. If they win it, I'll gladly eat crow.

I have seen more desire in a minor hockey team at the local rinks in Vancouver. What in hell has happened to this team. The Oilers and the Blue Jackets could kick their a**es in a seven game series right now. I don't think the Canucks want to go to the second round.

Last season, badly. Especially the SCF games. This season, better. It always feels bad when the Nucks lose a game but these are just bumps in a longer road.