Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

{nhl}

Pathetic Fans

147 posts in this topic

Whoa now. There's no need for all that text.

You should sit back and celebrate the fact that Raymond managed to stay on his feet for most of the night. :towel:

I agree, I really hate our fanbase sometimes. I think it's just that everyone's expectations are so high. We're almost as bad as TO, but at least they still support their team when they suck :P

EDIT: Whoa, I think two threads got merged. Disregard this post.

Here is the great news! We actually outplayed them 5 on 5, did not we?

Who are you to judge other people's fandom, oh we have to have blind faith in the team to be a real fan BELIEVGE!!!!!!!!!!!!!1111oneshiftoneone, go frack yourself. Its called being dissapointed in this team, you cant expect people to be happy when we are down 2-0

You don't have to be positive, but you don't have to go blaming Keith, AV, MG, Kassian, and H Sedin.

You take the losses and hope for a good game 3. It is not the end of the world. By no means are we out of it. The odds are stacked against us but we are a good road team and a comeback isn't out of the question.

So yes, the way Canucks fans react after a loss like this is pathetic

EDIT: I'm pissed that canucks didn't come into the playoffs prepared as well but to start all these scapegoats for our losses is ridiculous. Sure go ahead and show displeasure and be ticked off but it is the way this board expresses it which in a very immature manner.

Chill. Nobody`s jumping off the bandwagon. Being unsatisfied & clearly upset is totally reasonable given the outcome.

At least it`s not just the fanbase but I hope the team is equally as unsatisfied and upset with their own results or else... that could be a bigger problem than the fanbase hopelessness.

There is no need to generalize all of us into one lump some, not all of us are bad fans.

I support this team, win or lose.

Sorry but tonight was absolutely pathetic, outscored 2-0 on the PP by the PK? seriously? that's absolutely unacceptable, especially in the playoffs

president's trophy curse seems alive and well

Here is the great news! We actually outplayed them 5 on 5, did not we?