The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

Pathetic Fans

{nhl}

Did Carolina fans deserve a Cup?

Did Tampa fans deserve a Cup?

They didn't even freaking know what hockey was when their teams won the Cup

I remember CBC interviewed a Tampa resident and asked him "How do you pronouce 'Lecavalier'?" And the guy was like "uuhhh Luh Kav A Leer?"

The fans have every right to be ticked off. 41 years without a Cup. That is all.

Did Carolina fans deserve a Cup?

Did Tampa fans deserve a Cup?

They didn't even freaking know what hockey was when their teams won the Cup

I remember CBC interviewed a Tampa resident and asked him "How do you pronouce 'Lecavalier'?" And the guy was like "uuhhh Luh Kav A Leer?"

The fans have every right to be ticked off. 41 years without a Cup. That is all.

I was at the game, and this team sucks.

I am sorry, but the team i saw was terrible. I wanted to cry.. The Kings suck, like they are absolutely terrible. The only way they're scoring on us is because we're sucking even harder than they are. The way our team is playing right now, we're gonna get swept. Simple as that.

You expect me to cheer at a game like that? When they're not even trying?

People use message boards to vent..... that's the way the internet works.

Deal with it, or quit the internet. The choice is yours.

There definitely is a reason for fans to vent after the team's showing the past two games.

You don't have to be positive, but you don't have to go blaming Keith, AV, MG, Kassian, and H Sedin.

You take the losses and hope for a good game 3. It is not the end of the world. By no means are we out of it. The odds are stacked against us but we are a good road team and a comeback isn't out of the question.

So yes, the way Canucks fans react after a loss like this is pathetic

EDIT: I'm pissed that canucks didn't come into the playoffs prepared as well but to start all these scapegoats for our losses is ridiculous. Sure go ahead and show displeasure and be ticked off but it is the way this board expresses it which in a very immature manner.

What has this franchise ever done for all their fans?? A Presidents trophy here and there and a few appearances in the cup final are not good enough for a 41 year old franchise. The fans deserve more. All the anger towards the team, especially if they lose this series, are certainly warranted. The fans deserve way more than what this team is giving us.

You don't have to be positive, but you don't have to go blaming Keith, AV, MG, Kassian, and H Sedin.

You take the losses and hope for a good game 3. It is not the end of the world. By no means are we out of it. The odds are stacked against us but we are a good road team and a comeback isn't out of the question.

So yes, the way Canucks fans react after a loss like this is pathetic

EDIT: I'm pissed that canucks didn't come into the playoffs prepared as well but to start all these scapegoats for our losses is ridiculous. Sure go ahead and show displeasure and be ticked off but it is the way this board expresses it which in a very immature manner.

okay OP, how exactly do you expect fans to react after seeing their Presidents Trophy winning team be down 2-0?? Seriously, I really do want to know. I am baffled that you feel that being disappointed is somehow innapropriate.

okay OP, how exactly do you expect fans to react after seeing their Presidents Trophy winning team be down 2-0?? Seriously, I really do want to know. I am baffled that you feel that being disappointed is somehow innapropriate.

Archived