The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

Pathetic Fans

{nhl}

Comments about how we are the worse fans are just as bad as those so called bad fans comments. It's hilarious, everyone is trying to put each other down on this site somehow. You make a thread and people start commentating on how it is an unoriginal thread and it is repetitive. It seems as if it is the cool thing to do on this site.

What do you expect that all canucks fans hold hands in a circle and express how much we love that the canucks are down 2-0 in a series against the eighth place team? How about you suck it up and stop thinking that you are superior then other fans.

I have been a diehard fan for many years, even when they were no good. I am a canucks fan till the die I die no matter how bad this team gets, but to expect some poeple to not be upset and critique the team is ridiculous. Comments like yours is more patheitc then fans that display their anger for this team. It's embarrassing.

That being said. You know whats most pathetic? I've gone to the last two games. People seem to want to Jeer the canucks rather than Jeer the Kings.

Instead of mocking the Kings they mock their own team. " AHH Why cant you score a goal on the powerplay" instead of "NOT SO QUICK" or "LA SUCKS".

To be honest, it's hard to stay positive now that Kings are leading the series 2-0. For the entire series, they led us to believe that the reason why they have been playing poorly is because it's not the playoffs yet. But now, it's the playoffs and this is what they show?

The fact that this team literally blew away game 1 and game 2 and are going to LA with 0-2 makes me feel uneasy.

Hate to break it to you guys, the chances of Canucks come back after 2-0 is fairly small. I'm not saying it's impossible because there is still 5 more games left but if they lose game 3, the series is over for real.

What will it take for this team to start playing like we all know they are capable of? Another injury? The fact that this team can't play crap without Danny suggest that we aren't as deep as we thought. If you aren't deep, there is no way in hell you will have a deep run for the cup.

I guess pray for the best. Game 3 is a must win. If they failed to show up again, then I have lost my faith in this team.

Silly, unknowledgeable, entitled fans bug me. But what bugs me even more is people who assume that you have to remain relentlessly positive in the face of your team's failures to be a "real fan". I'm sorry, I am a HUGE Canucks fan. I live and die with this team emotionally. But I am also a hockey fan, who can look at how the team is playing objectively and say that this series is lost unless something significant changes. Being disappointed and predicting failure when down 2-0 isn't being a "bad fan". Sometimes it is just being realistic. It doesn't mean I'll stop cheering for them or stop believing that they are capable of coming back.

This forum is so freekng pathetic

it should not even be a hockey club fan forum.

Its a forum for babys.

Choke on your soothers. kids

Your done done done.

Work on your golf swing.

And complain about that.

85% of you have never even played hockey.

Chew on that. Fools

Nucks are done like dinner.

Bring on next year.

Eat me

Actually what I find "pathetic" is fans who consider themselves super-fans and coming up with threads like this. Seriously, the team lost badly. Badly in the sense that the PP sucked and we struggled against the 8th seed. I would be more concerned if no one gave a damn about the Canucks. Passion brings out the good and the bad. The passion of these losses shows how much vested interest people have in the team. Hate to tell you this, but that just means they are passionate about the Canucks.

Actually what I find "pathetic" is fans who consider themselves super-fans and coming up with threads like this. Seriously, the team lost badly. Badly in the sense that the PP sucked and we struggled against the 8th seed. I would be more concerned if no one gave a damn about the Canucks. Passion brings out the good and the bad. The passion of these losses shows how much vested interest people have in the team. Hate to tell you this, but that just means they are passionate about the Canucks.

Being disappointed and predicting failure when down 2-0 isn't being a "bad fan". Sometimes it is just being realistic. It doesn't mean I'll stop cheering for them or stop believing that they are capable of coming back.

Down 2-0 and the team isn't playing well. People are going to be upset and I don't blame them. This team hasn't been playing well for a few months now but they've still managed to get the wins however the playoffs are completely different and it's definitely not looking good for the Canucks.

Down 2-0 and the team isn't playing well. People are going to be upset and I don't blame them. This team hasn't been playing well for a few months now but they've still managed to get the wins however the playoffs are completely different and it's definitely not looking good for the Canucks.

Like the title says. I am ashamed to be a Canuck fan tonight. Not ashamed of my team but by a large portion of the 'fan' base here at CDC. What a bunch of whiny cry babies. Were we eliminated tonight? Did I miss something?

To all those whining and carping about this team. Feel free to cheer for the Flames or Oilers or any other team. I am sure those organizations will appreciate your 'support'.

You guys who became fans in the last 2 years have no clue. I have been having my heart broken by this team for 30 years and to a lot of the real fan base I am a relative newb. Some have been bleeding Canuck blue for longer than the team has been in the NHL. That's what real fans do.

So if you want off the bandwagon, that's just fine. GTFO. The real fans will carry the weight.

I think his actual point is that the people who already have a full plan on who to trade, which coaches to fire, how to redesign the uniforms etc. are going a bit overboard, sure its not looking good but last I checked it takes 4 wins to move on...not 2.

Actually nevermind we need to Fire the entire coaching staff, trade luongo and schneider, also trade kesler raymond edler rome bieksa ballard booth both sedins and ebbett for good measure also we need a new arena an entire new fan base, we need new music played between whistles we need new uniforms...through these trades we will get the top 3 picks in the draft and we will get yakupov and hedman and kassian will play on the 1st line with them and then jesus will come play in the net and stanley cup here we come. Oh yeah I forgot fire Gillis too and get CoHo back...

Gets a bit ridiculous right?

Archived