Canucks Community

Being Down 0-2 Is Just What We Needed

Comrade

Its Over

D Sedin will join the team next game.

He will get hit by

Richards.

Out till next year.

Boys will over react instead of gettin the the puck to the net.

Series done in four.

choke....

too much repeat pressure

Reality : Take puck to the net.

Shoot on the net

hit the S__t out off everything that touches the puck.

enforce your game not theirs.

Attack attack attack

Av has not seen Sutters game, take off the blinders or your golfing buds.......

all i can hope is they become alittle more urgent with the puck , which you think theyd already be considering the kings challenge them so hard on the powerplay

ughh , goalies pulled and then you see the team come alive

i suggest pulling the goalie at the puck drop

I would agree with you somewhat if the Canucks were in the first 2 games but what I have seen they have just being outplayed and all round look like an unmotivated team. As another poster put it I don't think they can just through that switch on. They have looked that way for the last 2 months but a lot of people kept saying just wait they are holding it back for the playoffs. For an elete team I have never seen so many bad plays and giveaways in their own end.

first off i love the canucks but honestly LA's record is not a true sign of how good they truly are. Plus the nucks get a crap load of points from their own crappy division so the teams are actually quite close to one another in terms of skill. LA does look great right now and without danny i wouldn't be surprised if nucks are out in the first round .With that said, hopefully this will be a wake up call for them to step up.

Lots of fans saying Lu wasn't the problem but a .84 sv% isn't going to get it done. The team isn't playing well and is giving up chances but he's got to make some saves to bail them out. Quick slammed the door shut on 46 of the 48 shots he saw. Lu let in 4 on 26 shots. Not good enough.

Lots of fans saying Lu wasn't the problem but a .84 sv% isn't going to get it done. The team isn't playing well and is giving up chances but he's got to make some saves to bail them out. Quick slammed the door shut on 46 of the 48 shots he saw. Lu let in 4 on 26 shots. Not good enough.

Cory has to start next game just to give the team a different feel.

I dont necessarily think being down 2-0 is exactly what we needed!

Firstly, i think people / players should forget about last year and concentrate on this year and the tasks at hand. whatever happened last year has no bearing..new players, new opponents, new goals, new tactics. In fact the only thing that I can see from last year is really the way the opposition plays us - hard forecheck, 2-3 big forwards or defense clogging the front of their goalie, blocking shots etc. Seems like EVERYONE is doing that these days (Blues, Coyotes etc). The only goals we have scored so far are deflections, screens, close in chances. We may have outshot them tonight but LA's chances on Luongo were far more dangerous, in the slot 10-15 ft or close in. It seems that the Kings have employed some similarities with the Bruins defense from last year. Lots of outside shots but no luck. Canucks will probably once again have to make some adjustments next game or it wil probably be over in 4. Regardless if they win or lose, Ill still support them as long as they do their best. There are 16 good teams and ONE one winner. Are there really any favorites out there anymore seeing what happened to Pittsburgh tonight as well?

Archived