Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Thirteen

It's Not Over Till It's Over!

131 posts in this topic

I believe we have a chance, and a good one at that. I'm positive, and support these players.

GO CANUCKS!

Just FYI - the stanley cup favorites PIT are also down 2-0, gave up crappy SHGs, and got lit up.

Was it over when the Germans bombed Pearl Harbor?

I dont like this kind of emotion. Its sad emotion. I prefer the happy ones. Like when we're winning!

Luongo played exceptional in game 1 and pretty good in game 2, he's nit the problem

The odds are against us. Assuming that the odds of winning a game is 50%, which is rather optimistic given the track record of us against the Kings (2-3-1) this year in both regular and post seasons, then by my calculations, the chance of us winning this series is now 16%.

I am obviously not panicking until it gets down to 1 game, but I have to say I am a little dissapointed with the team. I am tired of the cliched after game videos, same cookie cutter responses. It's time for Kesler to wake up and for Henrik to light a fire under this team's butt....

The odds are against us. Assuming that the odds of winning a game is 50%, which is rather optimistic given the track record of us against the Kings (2-3-1) this year in both regular and post seasons, then by my calculations, the chance of us winning this series is now 16%.

I am obviously not panicking until it gets down to 1 game, but I have to say I am a little dissapointed with the team. I am tired of the cliched after game videos, same cookie cutter responses. It's time for Kesler to wake up and for Henrik to light a fire under this team's butt....

I believe we have a chance, and a good one at that. I'm positive, and support these players.

GO CANUCKS!

Just FYI - the stanley cup favorites PIT are also down 2-0, gave up crappy SHGs, and got lit up.

If the Canucks manage to climb out of this hole they put themselves in there is no reason why they can't make it back to the finals. Don't expect anything myself from this years run, they just don't have the same drive as they did last year and that is over the entire season. It is like they have given up..

I'm not even a worried. A win in game 3 and we are right back in it.

They stole 2 from us ? No reason we can't steal 2 from them. We have the personnel to do it.

If your a BELIEVER post here before or if this gets locked. I always love high fiving or chatting with fans who were like me and never gave up. Down 2 Games but you see me jump ship or panic because it's not over till it's over!!!!