The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

It's Not Over Till It's Over!

Thirteen

It seems as if this city is beginning to lose hope. There is a lack of motivation not from the players, but from the fans themselves. From what I learn as a child, you never give up until it is over. You never say its over until you say its over.

Sure game 2 didn't go as we have planned, heck this series hasn't gone on as we have planned. We have been kicked on, spat on, called the dirtiest team, called divers, but we know we can prove everyone wrong. We know this because this is our team, we live and breathe this team.

No matter how the media portrays this team, no matter how much you believe this team has no drive. The Canucks are humans just like us, they were once kids on a pond dreaming to win the stanley cup. And they still do. Thus like us, we should continue believing in this dream and that it will still come true.

We as a city have got to keep believing, we cannot give up, we cannot boo our players no matter how bad they were on the powerplay. The playoffs will have highs and lows as well. Hopefully this is as low as we can go. It is us(The Vancouver Canucks) vs everyone. We must prove everyone wrong, we are a team that can get it done. We were 1 game away from glory last year. We can still do it.

We just got to believe folks, don't give up now. No matter how bad it gets. When you get knocked down dirt kicked your face, you don't stay down, you get back up taller than ever, stronger than ever. Fans, stand up tall and fight! this team needs you, this city needs you! STAND UP AND FIGHT BACK

Just believe!

Believe in the players

Believe in the coach

Believe in the management

Believe in yourself

So pick yourself up off the ground and believe everyone on CDC and around Canucksverse. It isn't over until the fat lady sings. Be proud of our boys. Its only 2-0.

AND

If you did not read it because it was apparently too long. Just keep your head up high Vancouver, we can do this.

Here is what KB3 said to the commentators when he was interviewed today, before they are flying to LA.

“We are not going to do everything the same way as last year, cruise to the Stanley Cup Final,” defenseman Kevin Bieksa said. “We are going to make it interesting. Last year we were up three against Chicago and then we let them come back. This year we will spot them a couple and see what happens.”

Guest The Brown Burrows

I'm believing ; I'm going to L.A. tonight.

* most of Vancouver probably would refuse tobuy anything Canuck related (most as in the bandwagoners that are over-the-top retarded).

Good post OP - Canucks were the 2nd best road team in the NHL this year; yea stats don't matter and all, but our team has the composure to stay calm and not panic when things go south. They have the experience from last years run, and not mention, they have everything in general: great offense, defense, goaltending, coaching....just a matter of time until everything clicks at once, and then it'll be cruise control from there on :)

you know when the series started, i thought we would win in 6. I wasnt expecting a 4-0 win. Now im thinking we will still win, but in 7. We have beat the best teams in the league the last two years, Red Wings, Blackhawks, even Bruins in January. We can beat LA, there are a few little things we need to adjust to make sure that happens.

We had a pretty good 2nd game, it was the special teams again that killed us like it did in game 1. We can beat them 5 on 5 so lets stay out the box and stop taking stupid penalities

Archived