The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

It's Not Over Till It's Over!

Thirteen

This is the game that decides everything imo. Schneider should get the start. Luongo has been good but it time to change, maybe the defense can step it up. Canucks absoluteley need to come out tomorrow and fight for their lives, play tight D and get a lot more shots on the PP with traffic. I have not given up and wont until LA has won their 4th game and the buzzer has gone. They can do it! These are the types of situations where you find out what youre team is made of. Their either going to go down swinging or roll over an die. The true characters of this team are going to come out.

Here is what KB3 said to the commentators when he was interviewed today, before they are flying to LA.

“We are not going to do everything the same way as last year, cruise to the Stanley Cup Final,” defenseman Kevin Bieksa said. “We are going to make it interesting. Last year we were up three against Chicago and then we let them come back. This year we will spot them a couple and see what happens.”

its us vs the rest of the league. its us vs the rest of our country, its us vs the whole continent. Everyone is against us and boys, I wouldn't want it any other way. This is one of the best teams this franchise has ever put together, and trust me these boys will not go down without a fight. It is here where our leadership, skill, physicality and mental toughness will be tested. We are staring right into the eyes of adversity. No one said this was going to be easy. The only thing that we fans can do is stand united and believe, because if you don't believe than you have already lost before you even step onto the ice.

Watch! the Canucks will surprise everyone and shut all the haters on this road trip! After tomorrow LA fans will be the one panicking because the Canucks will be back on their game! All these crap about how we never trailed in a series 2-0 just means that our team is being tested whether it is an elite team or not! Canucks is an elite team and they will come back to win the cup this season :towel:

I Believe!! :canucks:

I was gonna make a thread but screw it I'll say it here :P

Last time we faced the kings in the playoffs we were down 2-0 came back to win the series our pk sucked that time this time is our powerplay. This team outplayed the kings yesterday except the kings owned us in the special teams we finally saw kesler in beast mode but he failed to score, we had 2 good lines for us kesler's line and pahlsson's line our d pairing were better

another thing to look at is Penguins have all their STAR players playing and still lost are they hitting the panic button no because they know its one game at a time and they have been to the finals, and last year Boston lost their first two games against montreal and went on to win the cup

hopefully this will be the lineup tomorrow

Lappy Henrik Burrows

Higgins Kesler Booth put this line against Richards line

Raymond Sammy Hansen put this line against Kopitar line

Weise Manny Ebbett coach V doesn't trust kassian simple as that at least this line up he can keep rolling all 4 lines

Hamhuis Bieska

Edler Salo

Ballard Tanev

Luongo

Cory

I was gonna make a thread but screw it I'll say it here :P

Last time we faced the kings in the playoffs we were done 2-0 came back to win the series our pk sucked that time this time is our powerplay. This team outplayed the kings yesterday except the kings owned us in the special teams we finally saw kesler in beast mode but he failed to score, we had 2 good lines for us kesler's line and pahlsson's line our d pairing were better

To all those saying, why was this thread created. Most threads are to say, believe in the Canucks. Mine is about believe in yourself first before you can believe in the Canucks. When you lose hope so quickly, you aren't believing in yourself.

Archived