The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

It's Not Over Till It's Over!

Thirteen

Calgary had more wins at home compared to LA during the season. Colorado and Dallas had the same amount of wins at home as LA had in the regular season. LA isn't a great home team while we are a Great road team.

LA still has to win 2 more games against the President's Cup winning Vancouver Canucks. I like our chances of winning 4 against LA before they can win 2.

It seems as if this city is beginning to lose hope. There is a lack of motivation not from the players, but from the fans themselves. From what I learn as a child, you never give up until it is over. You never say its over until you say its over.

Sure game 2 didn't go as we have planned, heck this series hasn't gone on as we have planned. We have been kicked on, spat on, called the dirtiest team, called divers, but we know we can prove everyone wrong. We know this because this is our team, we live and breathe this team.

No matter how the media portrays this team, no matter how much you believe this team has no drive. The Canucks are humans just like us, they were once kids on a pond dreaming to win the stanley cup. And they still do. Thus like us, we should continue believing in this dream and that it will still come true.

We as a city have got to keep believing, we cannot give up, we cannot boo our players no matter how bad they were on the powerplay. The playoffs will have highs and lows as well. Hopefully this is as low as we can go. It is us(The Vancouver Canucks) vs everyone. We must prove everyone wrong, we are a team that can get it done. We were 1 game away from glory last year. We can still do it.

We just got to believe folks, don't give up now. No matter how bad it gets. When you get knocked down dirt kicked your face, you don't stay down, you get back up taller than ever, stronger than ever. Fans, stand up tall and fight! this team needs you, this city needs you! STAND UP AND FIGHT BACK

Just believe!

Believe in the players

Believe in the coach

Believe in the management

Believe in yourself

So pick yourself up off the ground and believe everyone on CDC and around Canucksverse. It isn't over until the fat lady sings. Be proud of our boys. Its only 2-0.

AND

If you did not read it because it was apparently too long. Just keep your head up high Vancouver, we can do this.

Something that I've been studying lately:

I think brain power has a little to do with how something you really have passion for and love, like our Canucks. If you think hard and hope quietly, but deep and intense in thought in hope that the Canucks will win. So if there are people who are nervous and skeptical about winning, they won't do well. So we all have to watch the game and stare at the screen hoping for virtually every good thing to happen. 2 on 1's, goaltending, the powerplay, etc.,

My point is: When I, myself am deep in thought, I've felt that better things happen to them. They are 11-0-1 since the 2009-10 season when I go to games. I sit there quietly with an intense look on my face, and only cheer when I have to. They also seem to typically lose games I miss for some reason.

So tomorrow, think hard do the same as me, and all together we might change the outcome through brainpower, I want to see how they do, then on the PGT, tell us if you tried this technique.

This is called 'PSYCHOKINESIS'.

Just try it tomorrow.

its us vs the rest of the league. its us vs the rest of our country, its us vs the whole continent. Everyone is against us and boys, I wouldn't want it any other way. This is one of the best teams this franchise has ever put together, and trust me these boys will not go down without a fight. It is here where our leadership, skill, physicality and mental toughness will be tested. We are staring right into the eyes of adversity. No one said this was going to be easy. The only thing that we fans can do is stand united and believe, because if you don't believe than you have already lost before you even step onto the ice.

Archived