The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

It's Not Over Till It's Over!

Thirteen

Hamhuis is by far the best defenceman the Canucks have. Even so, Edler and Bieksa are getting more ice time. They've both been disasters in their own end for both games. It seems if a player was a member of the Manitoba Moose, they can do no wrong. Raymond leads the team in shots? This is a joke. AV plays favorites and can't be allowed to survive as coach if the team chokes. Bieksa is ALWAYS out of position because all he thinks about is padding his offensive stats. Edler obviously did not respond well to AV calling him out, and Raymond can't hit the net to save his life.

I believe.

This team is fully capable of a comeback.

The thing that makes me very optimistic is this: if the Canucks win tonight, they're back in it. It's that simple. Build momentum off a big win. Tonight is the turning point in the series, and possibly the season.

been a nuck fan since late 70's, gone through the lows (when the nucks were consistently in the bottom of the pack) and the highs (the 3 SCF's), I believe in our boys and they've always been a great team to watch. Let's support our boys, the nucks have as much chance to win tonight as LA, tonight's game is not determined by stats or trends...just my 2 cents.

I believe.

This team is fully capable of a comeback.

The thing that makes me very optimistic is this: if the Canucks win tonight, they're back in it. It's that simple. Build momentum off a big win. Tonight is the turning point in the series, and possibly the season.

All might be said and done! All hope might be lost. I say if this Vancouver team wants to make history they'll make it 5 teams that have come back.

Henrik and Daniel have the biggest chance in the World to lay the Sister name to rest they will play hard and get some goals. They need this or I think they are done here. I still believe but I can believe as much as I want it's up to this team to do it! Prove everyone wrong, take it one period at a time, one shift can make all the difference! We need one goal and it's our last shot.

Give them a show boys! I'll be hear waiting for you when you come home for GAME 5.

WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO! We live to see one more day! One game at a time!

Cory Schneider is the man! We see your American boy LA and raise you a American-CANUCK!

One game at a time, One shift at a time!

This song is my feelings right now! Would love to see a pump up video with it ;)

http://youtu.be/MKCrxxflMkM

Archived