The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

It's Not Over Till It's Over!

Thirteen

I love the Canucks, I love hockey & I love the NHL Playoffs. Why? Intense emotions, the thrill of the games. The stories and headline heroes that are made at this time of the year is what I live for! Heroes are made in the playoffs.

Vancouver Canucks are down. Roberto Luongo hasn't played to the level he can, neither have the forwards or defense. I know this thread might seem useless to some but I made it so you guys know I BELIEVED the whole time. This team will come back! Luongo or NOT this team will play better and battle it out. LA is winning because they are killing themselves with turn overs and special teams. Fix those and we have ourselves a 5 to 7 Game series.

If your a BELIEVER post here before or if this gets locked. I always love high fiving or chatting with fans who were like me and never gave up. Down 2 Games but you see me jump ship or panic because it's not over till it's over!!!!

The odds are against us. Assuming that the odds of winning a game is 50%, which is rather optimistic given the track record of us against the Kings (2-3-1) this year in both regular and post seasons, then by my calculations, the chance of us winning this series is now 16%.

I am obviously not panicking until it gets down to 1 game, but I have to say I am a little dissapointed with the team. I am tired of the cliched after game videos, same cookie cutter responses. It's time for Kesler to wake up and for Henrik to light a fire under this team's butt....

The odds are against us. Assuming that the odds of winning a game is 50%, which is rather optimistic given the track record of us against the Kings (2-3-1) this year in both regular and post seasons, then by my calculations, the chance of us winning this series is now 16%.

I am obviously not panicking until it gets down to 1 game, but I have to say I am a little dissapointed with the team. I am tired of the cliched after game videos, same cookie cutter responses. It's time for Kesler to wake up and for Henrik to light a fire under this team's butt....

I believe we have a chance, and a good one at that. I'm positive, and support these players.

GO CANUCKS!

Just FYI - the stanley cup favorites PIT are also down 2-0, gave up crappy SHGs, and got lit up.

If the Canucks manage to climb out of this hole they put themselves in there is no reason why they can't make it back to the finals. Don't expect anything myself from this years run, they just don't have the same drive as they did last year and that is over the entire season. It is like they have given up..

Archived