The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

It's Not Over Till It's Over!

Thirteen

'Don't worry ...... we'll finish the week on a happier mood. Next week will be even better. If canucks could win the Pres trophy 2 years running they should have the determination to get out of this hell-hole. I hate disappointment!!!

gotta keep positive, remember last year against chicago how we eventually dug deep and won, boston overcame a 2 -0 deficit against montreal and had to win in 7 over tampa, that's what good teams do and the canucks are a very goood team when they play their game!

here is some inspiration i found on youtube....http://youtu.be/g_vxgTPqfkI

go get em canucks!

I love the Boston example from last season. Open the playoffs with two home losses, win that series. Also; although it pains me to re-visit this, Boston also lost the first two of the finals in Vancouver and we all know how that played out...

The positives? Good teams overcome adversity and become even better.

Last year's squad won the President's trophy with relative ease. This season they still got there but they did it by elevating their play and rising to the challenge. Last season they never trailed a playoff series until, well, you know.

So now the challenge ahead of them is perfectly clear. This "negative" experience will become the positive as it is the adversity that they had to overcome in order to achieve the ultimate goal! They will be a better team because of it. Don't stop believing! (now I have Journey ringing out in my head)

I still believe this team can turn it around. Sure we all expected the series to go in favour of the cacnuks in 5 or 6 games but it's the NHL Playoffs where the unexpected can happen. Than being said, I believe the canucks are going to take this series to game 7 and win it big!!

GO CANUCKS GO!! :canucks::towel:

Archived