Welcome to canucks.com Vancouver Canucks homepage

Photo
- - - - -

It's Not Over Till It's Over!

This topic has been archived. This means that you cannot reply to this topic.
130 replies to this topic

#61 Thirteen

Thirteen

Canucks Star

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 9,314 posts

Posted 14 April 2012 - 02:22 PM

I guarantee a game 3 victory.

QFT! We will look back at this.

Posted ImageWooooooooooooooooooooooo!Posted Image

Posted Image
Favorites: Sir. KesLord , Kaner, Stammer, Toes & Pavelski

#62 Maginator

Maginator

Comets Regular

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 404 posts

Posted 14 April 2012 - 02:23 PM

I believe. I know we can do it. Remember Boston last year in the first round, and even the cup finals? Never give up boys!!!
Posted Image

#63 believe in blue forever

believe in blue forever

Comets Star

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 924 posts

Posted 14 April 2012 - 02:38 PM

I think people are over reacting
I still believe
Posted Image
Posted Image

A reader lives a thousand lives before he dies. The man who never reads lives only one. George R.R. Martin
Luongo is blamed for a lot of things. I think he was blamed for the teachers strike, and the high gas prices in Vancouver. Alain Vigneault

#64 Chioster

Chioster

Comets Star

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 605 posts

Posted 14 April 2012 - 03:32 PM

It seems as if this city is beginning to lose hope. There is a lack of motivation not from the players, but from the fans themselves. From what I learn as a child, you never give up until it is over. You never say its over until you say its over.

Sure game 2 didn't go as we have planned, heck this series hasn't gone on as we have planned. We have been kicked on, spat on, called the dirtiest team, called divers, but we know we can prove everyone wrong. We know this because this is our team, we live and breathe this team.

No matter how the media portrays this team, no matter how much you believe this team has no drive. The Canucks are humans just like us, they were once kids on a pond dreaming to win the stanley cup. And they still do. Thus like us, we should continue believing in this dream and that it will still come true.

We as a city have got to keep believing, we cannot give up, we cannot boo our players no matter how bad they were on the powerplay. The playoffs will have highs and lows as well. Hopefully this is as low as we can go. It is us(The Vancouver Canucks) vs everyone. We must prove everyone wrong, we are a team that can get it done. We were 1 game away from glory last year. We can still do it.

We just got to believe folks, don't give up now. No matter how bad it gets. When you get knocked down dirt kicked your face, you don't stay down, you get back up taller than ever, stronger than ever. Fans, stand up tall and fight! this team needs you, this city needs you! STAND UP AND FIGHT BACK

Just believe!

Believe in the players

Believe in the coach

Believe in the management

Believe in yourself

So pick yourself up off the ground and believe everyone on CDC and around Canucksverse. It isn't over until the fat lady sings. Be proud of our boys. Its only 2-0.

AND

If you did not read it because it was apparently too long. Just keep your head up high Vancouver, we can do this.

Edited by Chioster, 14 April 2012 - 05:18 PM.

#65 'NucKô

'NucKô

Canucks Rookie

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,932 posts

Posted 14 April 2012 - 03:37 PM

can't wait till tomorrow.

boys know it's a must win - now they just have to show it on the ice
Posted Image

#66 Chioster

Chioster

Comets Star

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 605 posts

Posted 14 April 2012 - 03:45 PM

The boys know its a must win, yet the fans don't. Reading CDC, its as if its a lost cause.

#67 forevernucks19

forevernucks19

Comets Regular

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 345 posts

Posted 14 April 2012 - 04:02 PM

Here is what KB3 said to the commentators when he was interviewed today, before they are flying to LA.

“We are not going to do everything the same way as last year, cruise to the Stanley Cup Final,” defenseman Kevin Bieksa said. “We are going to make it interesting. Last year we were up three against Chicago and then we let them come back. This year we will spot them a couple and see what happens.”

#68 RyanKeslord17

RyanKeslord17

Canucks First-Line

• Banned
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,895 posts

Posted 14 April 2012 - 04:04 PM

I have a feeling all of these people who think its over is gonna be VERY surprised tomorrow when they see which version of the Canucks has come to play.

Boy is it gonna be a good ending :)
Posted Image

#69 drdeath

drdeath

Canucks Hall-of-Famer

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 23,360 posts

Posted 14 April 2012 - 04:04 PM

If LA can take 2 road games I'm pretty sure one of the two best road teams in the NHL can take a pair as well.

aXmDa9t.gif

#70 Guest_The Brown Burrows_*

Guest_The Brown Burrows_*
  • Guests

Posted 14 April 2012 - 04:05 PM

I'm believing ; I'm going to L.A. tonight.

* most of Vancouver probably would refuse tobuy anything Canuck related (most as in the bandwagoners that are over-the-top retarded).

#71 cooke is god

cooke is god

Canucks Prospect

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,261 posts

Posted 14 April 2012 - 04:06 PM

I believe
Read the signature dimension rules.
no YOU read the signature dimension rules.

#72 Imuzi

Imuzi

Canucks Prospect

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,161 posts

Posted 14 April 2012 - 04:07 PM

NaturalHotAfricanporcupine.gif

#73 The Sedin's 6th Sense

The Sedin's 6th Sense

Canucks Third-Line

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,431 posts

Posted 14 April 2012 - 04:08 PM

Good post OP - Canucks were the 2nd best road team in the NHL this year; yea stats don't matter and all, but our team has the composure to stay calm and not panic when things go south. They have the experience from last years run, and not mention, they have everything in general: great offense, defense, goaltending, coaching....just a matter of time until everything clicks at once, and then it'll be cruise control from there on :)

Posted Image

"You know what my favourite Super Bowl is? The next one."

- Tom Brady

#74 VanCityScout

VanCityScout

Canucks First-Line

• Members
  • 5,684 posts

Posted 14 April 2012 - 04:09 PM

I don't know...

#75 Thirteen

Thirteen

Canucks Star

• Members
  • 9,314 posts

Posted 14 April 2012 - 04:10 PM

I believe. I know we can do it. Remember Boston last year in the first round, and even the cup finals? Never give up boys!!!

Who doesn't remember? People like to play the "real" fan say we are toast even if we tie but screw that noise!

Never stop believing! This is our run, our time. Live Rypiens dream boys!

Posted Image

#76 Nashi

Nashi

Canucks Third-Line

• Members
  • 3,921 posts

Posted 14 April 2012 - 04:11 PM

Well we were up 2-0 on Boston in the finals so.........hopefully we can win 4 in a row. :D

canucks141.png

#77 Tyler Song

Tyler Song

Comets Regular

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 404 posts

Posted 14 April 2012 - 04:12 PM

I Believe!!!

#78 Burnsey

Burnsey

Canucks Third-Line

• Members
  • 3,864 posts

Posted 14 April 2012 - 04:12 PM

you know when the series started, i thought we would win in 6. I wasnt expecting a 4-0 win. Now im thinking we will still win, but in 7. We have beat the best teams in the league the last two years, Red Wings, Blackhawks, even Bruins in January. We can beat LA, there are a few little things we need to adjust to make sure that happens.

We had a pretty good 2nd game, it was the special teams again that killed us like it did in game 1. We can beat them 5 on 5 so lets stay out the box and stop taking stupid penalities

team-canada-jarome-iginla-photo.jpg

#79 Buddhas Hand

Buddhas Hand

Canucks First-Line

• Members
  • 5,306 posts

Posted 14 April 2012 - 04:13 PM

i will always believe in our team , i hope our team believes in themselves the way some of us supporters believe in them and if they do i think we can turn this around

The Real war is not between the east and the west. The real war is between intelligent and stupid people.

Marjane Satrapi

tony-abbott-and-stephen-harper-custom-da

That men do not learn very much from the lessons of history is the most important of all the lessons that history has to teach.

Aldous Huxley.

#80 Panjodh

Panjodh

Comets Star

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 703 posts

Posted 14 April 2012 - 04:13 PM

If this game goes to 7 and burr scores in overtime retire his number when he retires :)

#81 Ellyn84

Ellyn84

K-Wing Prospect

• Members
  • Pip
  • 6 posts

Posted 14 April 2012 - 04:14 PM

Thank you, it is a good post. No negativity and pessimism. OPTIMISM everyone is good for the soul.
In short... I BELIEVE!!

#82 Thirteen

Thirteen

Canucks Star

• Members
  • 9,314 posts

Posted 14 April 2012 - 04:14 PM

Woooooooooooooooooo! I am pumped! Believe in bLUUUUUUUUUUe!

Posted Image

#83 rotiman187

rotiman187

Canucks Prospect

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,356 posts

Posted 14 April 2012 - 04:15 PM

This is the game that decides everything imo. Schneider should get the start. Luongo has been good but it time to change, maybe the defense can step it up. Canucks absoluteley need to come out tomorrow and fight for their lives, play tight D and get a lot more shots on the PP with traffic. I have not given up and wont until LA has won their 4th game and the buzzer has gone. They can do it! These are the types of situations where you find out what youre team is made of. Their either going to go down swinging or roll over an die. The true characters of this team are going to come out.
Posted Image

#84 'NucKô

'NucKô

Canucks Rookie

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,932 posts

Posted 14 April 2012 - 04:17 PM

Here is what KB3 said to the commentators when he was interviewed today, before they are flying to LA.

“We are not going to do everything the same way as last year, cruise to the Stanley Cup Final,” defenseman Kevin Bieksa said. “We are going to make it interesting. Last year we were up three against Chicago and then we let them come back. This year we will spot them a couple and see what happens.”

Really lol?
Don't know what to think of that.. "oh yeah we just gave them those games to make it interesting. would obviously be far too boring if we just swept them.."

better back up that talk

Edited by 'NucKô, 14 April 2012 - 04:17 PM.

Posted Image

#85 Thirteen

Thirteen

Canucks Star

• Members
  • 9,314 posts

Posted 14 April 2012 - 04:19 PM

If this game goes to 7 and burr scores in overtime retire his number when he retires :)

Would he considered more clutch then Lord Linden?

Posted Image

#86 canucks.bradley

canucks.bradley

Canucks First-Line

• Members
  • 5,469 posts

Posted 14 April 2012 - 04:21 PM

how about we just have 1 i believe thread...so many of the same things being repeated in 994328432 threads.

i believe in the power of lu and i ...or schneider
Posted Image
3000th post - September, 2010

K guys I nd hlp fast. Im @ a girls I rly like & txtng from my iphone. I did a #2 in the bathroom and it plugged, water is almost overflowing toilet. Srsly I dunno wut 2 do somebody help!

Watch Bowness somehow mess up Tampa Bay's already amazing 2 powerplay units...he'll probably tell Stamkos to do drop passes from centre ice, take him out from the faceoff dot, and place him infront of the goalie :lol:

#87 RyanKeslord17

RyanKeslord17

Canucks First-Line

• Banned
  • 5,895 posts

Posted 14 April 2012 - 04:30 PM

QFT! We will look back at this.

Count me in too:

I guarantee a Game #3 victory AND a series win.
Posted Image

#88 Thirteen

Thirteen

Canucks Star

• Members
  • 9,314 posts

Posted 14 April 2012 - 04:38 PM

Count me in too:

I guarantee a Game #3 victory AND a series win.

*High Five* Woooooo! I wish I was in LA holding a sign "It's not over till it's over" Wooooo!

Posted Image

#89 nucksovereverything

nucksovereverything

K-Wing Regular

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 41 posts

Posted 14 April 2012 - 04:43 PM

its us vs the rest of the league. its us vs the rest of our country, its us vs the whole continent. Everyone is against us and boys, I wouldn't want it any other way. This is one of the best teams this franchise has ever put together, and trust me these boys will not go down without a fight. It is here where our leadership, skill, physicality and mental toughness will be tested. We are staring right into the eyes of adversity. No one said this was going to be easy. The only thing that we fans can do is stand united and believe, because if you don't believe than you have already lost before you even step onto the ice.

#90 canucktican

canucktican

Comets Star

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 666 posts

Posted 14 April 2012 - 04:44 PM

Watch! the Canucks will surprise everyone and shut all the haters on this road trip! After tomorrow LA fans will be the one panicking because the Canucks will be back on their game! All these crap about how we never trailed in a series 2-0 just means that our team is being tested whether it is an elite team or not! Canucks is an elite team and they will come back to win the cup this season :towel:

I Believe!! :canucks:

Edited by canucktican, 14 April 2012 - 04:45 PM.

Canucks.com is the official Web site of The Vancouver Canucks. The Vancouver Canucks and Canucks.com are trademarks of The Vancouver Canucks Limited Partnership.  NHL and the word mark and image of the Stanley Cup are registered trademarks and the NHL Shield and NHL Conference logos are trademarks of the National Hockey League. All NHL logos and marks and NHL team logos and marks as well as all other proprietary materials depicted herein are the property of the NHL and the respective NHL teams and may not be reproduced without the prior written consent of NHL Enterprises, L.P.  Copyright © 2009 The Vancouver Canucks Limited Partnership and the National Hockey League.  All Rights Reserved.