The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

It's Not Over Till It's Over!

Thirteen

Wooo! No one said winning it all would be easy! Other champs had tough adversity! Just shows your worth to be champs and shows who your true fans are.

I think LA is cocky right now and will slip up. Philly and LA are high on the wins. Daniel Sedins out but with "depth" we talk about that shouldn't matter.

Do it for Danny! Do it for Rypien!

Fan reactions to this point are laughable. It's ok to be upset, the team is down and has played badly. But to say the series is over because we are down 2-0 is moronic and shows zero prior playoff experience from a fan perspective. For crying out loud look at the playoffs from last year, not just the Canucks series' (but they are good examples) but so many other examples of why 2-0 in a series does not mean its over.

Go ahead and be bummed people, but stop f*cking talking about "who to trade in the summer" and all that bullsh*t.

Damn I swear we have the most Malthus fan base in the world. Bunch of chicken littles. It's sickening

I love the Canucks, I love hockey & I love the NHL Playoffs. Why? Intense emotions, the thrill of the games. The stories and headline heroes that are made at this time of the year is what I live for! Heroes are made in the playoffs.

Vancouver Canucks are down. Roberto Luongo hasn't played to the level he can, neither have the forwards or defense. I know this thread might seem useless to some but I made it so you guys know I BELIEVED the whole time. This team will come back! Luongo or NOT this team will play better and battle it out. LA is winning because they are killing themselves with turn overs and special teams. Fix those and we have ourselves a 5 to 7 Game series.

If your a BELIEVER post here before or if this gets locked. I always love high fiving or chatting with fans who were like me and never gave up. Down 2 Games but you see me jump ship or panic because it's not over till it's over!!!!

I still believe im just not sure in what. Im really sad and angry today. The only thing gonna cheer me up remotely is seeing OVie light up that thomas f&$!r one of the main reasons ( besides injuries) that we didnt get our cup last year when we should have.

Why couldnt the glass have flattened the rat and thomas they were both right there!

I still believe im just not sure in what. Im really sad and angry today. The only thing gonna cheer me up remotely is seeing OVie light up that thomas f&$!r one of the main reasons ( besides injuries) that we didnt get our cup last year when we should have.

Why couldnt the glass have flattened the rat and thomas they were both right there!

When i look at pitts- philly i imagine us in there against these teams and it simply is scary. Same as last year- i dreaded boston because they are tough- we are skilled. If tampa had won over boston we'd have our cup.

I really believe both skill and toughness are

required to win a cup. We're not firing on all

cylinders this season. We have amazing players

and we got the PTrophy.. So the fool who said

we play in a lame division needs to widen his

vision... But the reality is we aren't where we were last year in cohesiveness.

I blame the management / coaching.

Archived