Welcome to canucks.com Vancouver Canucks homepage

Photo
- - - - -

It's Not Over Till It's Over!

This topic has been archived. This means that you cannot reply to this topic.
130 replies to this topic

#91 cIutch

cIutch

Canucks Prospect

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,285 posts

Posted 14 April 2012 - 04:44 PM

cmon stop making "B E L E I V E" and "ITS NOT OVER TILL ITS OVER " threads

we know this

we believe

we know its not over till its over

/thread
Posted Image

#92 canucks3322

canucks3322

Canucks Regular

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,206 posts

Posted 14 April 2012 - 04:45 PM

I was gonna make a thread but screw it I'll say it here :P

Last time we faced the kings in the playoffs we were down 2-0 came back to win the series our pk sucked that time this time is our powerplay. This team outplayed the kings yesterday except the kings owned us in the special teams we finally saw kesler in beast mode but he failed to score, we had 2 good lines for us kesler's line and pahlsson's line our d pairing were better

another thing to look at is Penguins have all their STAR players playing and still lost are they hitting the panic button no because they know its one game at a time and they have been to the finals, and last year Boston lost their first two games against montreal and went on to win the cup

hopefully this will be the lineup tomorrow

Lappy Henrik Burrows

Higgins Kesler Booth put this line against Richards line

Raymond Sammy Hansen put this line against Kopitar line

Weise Manny Ebbett coach V doesn't trust kassian simple as that at least this line up he can keep rolling all 4 lines

Hamhuis Bieska

Edler Salo

Ballard Tanev

Luongo

Cory

Edited by canucks3322, 14 April 2012 - 04:56 PM.

#93 canucks.bradley

canucks.bradley

Canucks First-Line

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,469 posts

Posted 14 April 2012 - 04:51 PM

I was gonna make a thread but screw it I'll say it here :P

Last time we faced the kings in the playoffs we were done 2-0 came back to win the series our pk sucked that time this time is our powerplay. This team outplayed the kings yesterday except the kings owned us in the special teams we finally saw kesler in beast mode but he failed to score, we had 2 good lines for us kesler's line and pahlsson's line our d pairing were better

we were actually up 2-0 in the series and again the better team (ranked by standings)

Edited by canucks.bradley, 14 April 2012 - 04:51 PM.

Posted Image
3000th post - September, 2010

K guys I nd hlp fast. Im @ a girls I rly like & txtng from my iphone. I did a #2 in the bathroom and it plugged, water is almost overflowing toilet. Srsly I dunno wut 2 do somebody help!

Watch Bowness somehow mess up Tampa Bay's already amazing 2 powerplay units...he'll probably tell Stamkos to do drop passes from centre ice, take him out from the faceoff dot, and place him infront of the goalie :lol:

#94 #1LuongoFan99

#1LuongoFan99

K-Wing Prospect

• Members
  • Pip
  • 7 posts

Posted 14 April 2012 - 04:57 PM

poop
Sig too big.

#95 luongotv

luongotv

Comets Star

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 624 posts

Posted 14 April 2012 - 04:58 PM

WE BELIEVE... IN GREEN

Swedish-twins.gif

#96 Ryan Murray

Ryan Murray

Canucks Rookie

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,970 posts

Posted 14 April 2012 - 05:09 PM

I believe! Go Canucks!
Posted Image
Credit to Vintage Canuck

#97 Chioster

Chioster

Comets Star

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 605 posts

Posted 14 April 2012 - 05:18 PM

To all those saying, why was this thread created. Most threads are to say, believe in the Canucks. Mine is about believe in yourself first before you can believe in the Canucks. When you lose hope so quickly, you aren't believing in yourself.

#98 hockeyfan90

hockeyfan90

Canucks Prospect

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,356 posts

Posted 14 April 2012 - 05:18 PM

we fans believe but with the way the guys are playing i don't think they believe in themselves

#99 nucklehead53

nucklehead53

Comets Star

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 687 posts

Posted 14 April 2012 - 05:19 PM

we were actually up 2-0 in the series and again the better team (ranked by standings)

Actually, as I remember it, we were down 2-1. We lead 1-0
It only takes one hard fought series to make a rivalry

#100 Canucksfan122

Canucksfan122

K-Wing Prospect

• Members
  • Pip
  • 7 posts

Posted 14 April 2012 - 05:38 PM

I think we'll see a hungry Canucks team tomorrow. Let's do this!

#101 b_klair

b_klair

K-Wing Regular

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 14 posts

Posted 14 April 2012 - 05:49 PM

I Believe in our Boys!!! Let's go TEAM! We are much much better then L.A. and now we have the chance to prove it....all the way to the HOLY GRAIL of hockey :)

#102 Canucklehead40

Canucklehead40

K-Wing Regular

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 31 posts

Posted 14 April 2012 - 06:09 PM

We were actually down 2-1... but then we won 3 straight with one blowout win thrown in there!

#103 Bob Chen

Bob Chen

Canucks Prospect

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,041 posts

Posted 14 April 2012 - 06:13 PM

I believe! No more Elder, beast mode engaged for kes, go Canucks go!
Sig too big.

#104 EvoLu7ioN

EvoLu7ioN

Canucks Rookie

• Members
  • 1,816 posts

Posted 14 April 2012 - 06:16 PM

1 win and we're right back in the series down by only 1.
Posted Image

#105 GoodCanadianKideh

GoodCanadianKideh

Comets Prospect

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 112 posts

Posted 14 April 2012 - 06:20 PM

Calgary had more wins at home compared to LA during the season. Colorado and Dallas had the same amount of wins at home as LA had in the regular season. LA isn't a great home team while we are a Great road team.

LA still has to win 2 more games against the President's Cup winning Vancouver Canucks. I like our chances of winning 4 against LA before they can win 2.

#106 puckluv

puckluv

Comets Regular

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 310 posts

Posted 14 April 2012 - 06:22 PM

Believe, i do, i hope the boys on the team do too :)

Always turn a negative situation into a positive situation. Michael Jordon

#107 :D

:D

Canucks Hall-of-Famer

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 21,069 posts

Posted 14 April 2012 - 06:26 PM

I don't.

I was so disgusted by the diving and unsportsmanlike in game #1 that I didn't watch game #2.
Hopefully, they get it together for the third game.

#108 Okanuck

Okanuck

Comets Regular

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 474 posts

Posted 14 April 2012 - 06:37 PM

Lets do this boys! Were all behind you. If not, were in a heap of trouble. Tomorrow is do or die.
I still BELIEVE in the blue, green, and white.
Posted Image
"Everybody wants to play in the playoffs. You don't know how good the good times were until you hit the bad times. But sometimes success is just around the corner." --Trevor Linden

"It was not an equipment problem," Luongo said when asked about his late appearance in overtime. "Let's leave it like that." (April 2007)

#109 Cody9

Cody9

Comets Star

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 924 posts

Posted 14 April 2012 - 06:44 PM

It seems as if this city is beginning to lose hope. There is a lack of motivation not from the players, but from the fans themselves. From what I learn as a child, you never give up until it is over. You never say its over until you say its over.

Sure game 2 didn't go as we have planned, heck this series hasn't gone on as we have planned. We have been kicked on, spat on, called the dirtiest team, called divers, but we know we can prove everyone wrong. We know this because this is our team, we live and breathe this team.

No matter how the media portrays this team, no matter how much you believe this team has no drive. The Canucks are humans just like us, they were once kids on a pond dreaming to win the stanley cup. And they still do. Thus like us, we should continue believing in this dream and that it will still come true.

We as a city have got to keep believing, we cannot give up, we cannot boo our players no matter how bad they were on the powerplay. The playoffs will have highs and lows as well. Hopefully this is as low as we can go. It is us(The Vancouver Canucks) vs everyone. We must prove everyone wrong, we are a team that can get it done. We were 1 game away from glory last year. We can still do it.

We just got to believe folks, don't give up now. No matter how bad it gets. When you get knocked down dirt kicked your face, you don't stay down, you get back up taller than ever, stronger than ever. Fans, stand up tall and fight! this team needs you, this city needs you! STAND UP AND FIGHT BACK

Just believe!

Believe in the players

Believe in the coach

Believe in the management

Believe in yourself

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Fqs57NueOak

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ydJt9u8RE_M

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oXIFy502F0U

So pick yourself up off the ground and believe everyone on CDC and around Canucksverse. It isn't over until the fat lady sings. Be proud of our boys. Its only 2-0.

AND

If you did not read it because it was apparently too long. Just keep your head up high Vancouver, we can do this.

I DO BELIEVE, but I am exhausted watching.I was at the game last night screaming my guts out:  GO CANUCKS GO.  Sure I was angry when the POWER PLAY just didn't work at all.  Try telling the so called fans (more like morons I'd say) not to BOO when it isn't working because that only makes life worse for the boys.  The fans that leave 3.5 minutes early because we are down by two goals should smack themselves in the head.  That is so rude so I scream at them:  REAL FANS don't leave.  I was praying with all my might that we would have tied it (not an impossibility) and it would have gone into overtime and we would have won and then all those loser fans would have missed a brilliant comeback.

Edited by Cody9, 14 April 2012 - 06:47 PM.

#110 Danthecanucksfan

Danthecanucksfan

Canucks Second-Line

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,363 posts

Posted 14 April 2012 - 07:08 PM

I believe!!!!! I also believe in luongo , embrace the hate. rise above the hate.

Edited by Danthecanucksfan, 14 April 2012 - 07:09 PM.

#111 LordYoshii

LordYoshii

Comets Star

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 513 posts

Posted 14 April 2012 - 08:45 PM

Luongo in Game 1 form.
Kesler in Nashville Series form/Game 2 form.
Booth in Pre-injury form

Everyone else in 2011 cup run form = Canucks in 6.

HYDcCBf.gif

#112 Canuck666

Canuck666

K-Wing Prospect

• Members
  • Pip
  • 6 posts

Posted 14 April 2012 - 09:34 PM

We're going to get the broom...hate to say it but it is so bloody obvious...

#113 Canuck666

Canuck666

K-Wing Prospect

• Members
  • Pip
  • 6 posts

Posted 14 April 2012 - 09:49 PM

I wish I was more positive in their chances but I think we'll get swept - 4 to 0....I hate L.A.

#114 the boards

the boards

Comets Prospect

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 189 posts

Posted 14 April 2012 - 10:10 PM

+1 OP, just because.

Edited by the boards, 14 April 2012 - 10:30 PM.

Of the dwarves, little is said.

#115 Sami Solo

Sami Solo

Comets Prospect

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 206 posts

Posted 14 April 2012 - 10:24 PM

Umm, what? The Japanese bombed Pearl Harbor.

Lol I love this forum

#116 RyanKeslord17

RyanKeslord17

Canucks First-Line

• Banned
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,895 posts

Posted 14 April 2012 - 10:34 PM

I wish I was more positive in their chances but I think we'll get swept - 4 to 0....I hate L.A.

You will eat your own stupid words tomorrow night.
Posted Image

#117 sfcanucks

sfcanucks

K-Wing Regular

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 46 posts

Posted 14 April 2012 - 10:41 PM

I really hope it goes more than 5 games if we start fixing our mistakes :huh:

True. the OP missed that. We will win 4 out of the rest 5 and win the series. Plain simple. Don't care if it's in 6 or 7, just get over the Kings!

#118 sfcanucks

sfcanucks

K-Wing Regular

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 46 posts

Posted 14 April 2012 - 10:46 PM

Oh really? I have a different thought, dude... LA may have just poked the bear and the beast will come back and eat them alive in their own arena. Back to back Presidents' cup isn't a fluke. Buddy, sit tight and enjoy the ride :-)

Edited by sfcanucks, 14 April 2012 - 10:47 PM.

#119 Franz Liszt

Franz Liszt

Canucks Rookie

• Members
  • 1,794 posts

Posted 14 April 2012 - 11:02 PM

Something that I've been studying lately:

I think brain power has a little to do with how something you really have passion for and love, like our Canucks. If you think hard and hope quietly, but deep and intense in thought in hope that the Canucks will win. So if there are people who are nervous and skeptical about winning, they won't do well. So we all have to watch the game and stare at the screen hoping for virtually every good thing to happen. 2 on 1's, goaltending, the powerplay, etc.,

My point is: When I, myself am deep in thought, I've felt that better things happen to them. They are 11-0-1 since the 2009-10 season when I go to games. I sit there quietly with an intense look on my face, and only cheer when I have to. They also seem to typically lose games I miss for some reason.

So tomorrow, think hard do the same as me, and all together we might change the outcome through brainpower, I want to see how they do, then on the PGT, tell us if you tried this technique.

This is called 'PSYCHOKINESIS'.

Just try it tomorrow.

120px-Liszt_sign.JPG

#120 Quint

Quint

Comets Prospect

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 153 posts

Posted 15 April 2012 - 09:09 AM

its us vs the rest of the league. its us vs the rest of our country, its us vs the whole continent. Everyone is against us and boys, I wouldn't want it any other way. This is one of the best teams this franchise has ever put together, and trust me these boys will not go down without a fight. It is here where our leadership, skill, physicality and mental toughness will be tested. We are staring right into the eyes of adversity. No one said this was going to be easy. The only thing that we fans can do is stand united and believe, because if you don't believe than you have already lost before you even step onto the ice.

**CLAP**

**CLAP**

**CLAP**

Canucks.com is the official Web site of The Vancouver Canucks. The Vancouver Canucks and Canucks.com are trademarks of The Vancouver Canucks Limited Partnership.  NHL and the word mark and image of the Stanley Cup are registered trademarks and the NHL Shield and NHL Conference logos are trademarks of the National Hockey League. All NHL logos and marks and NHL team logos and marks as well as all other proprietary materials depicted herein are the property of the NHL and the respective NHL teams and may not be reproduced without the prior written consent of NHL Enterprises, L.P.  Copyright © 2009 The Vancouver Canucks Limited Partnership and the National Hockey League.  All Rights Reserved.