The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

People That Blame This On Luongo

Mountain Dew

Are you f**king kidding me?

Seriously, time to let last year's final go and LIVE IN THE PRESENT. Luongo's past performances has nothing to do with this series. Stop holding a grudge and stay objective.

You think changing to Schneider is just gonna make the team better? You think they will turn this series around with Schneider in goal? If so, THEN YOU HAVEN*T EVEN SEEN THESE PAST TWO GAMES.

This fanbase is a joke and Vancouver deserve all the hate they get when you act like this.

Pathetic. How can you live with yourself?

Agreed that Lu has been the consistent player the past 2 games. He has been on top of his game but sadly the team is barely giving him anything to work with. He can only do so much.

I do think AV will play Schneider in the net next game which I am iffy with cause Lu has been great and what message do you send him when its like "hey you are doing great but we are going to pull you anyway." But the honest truth is that the rest of the team is not on their game and maybe putting schneids in will change the momentum or something. At this point we need something to change.

But I think you went a little over board with calling all the fans pathetic and asking them how they live with themselves.

I love Luongo and support him but he has yet to play his best hockey! He can be better and has proven to up his game at times. It's one of those times he needs to steal us one, sure he has played good but he can still up his game more! They all can.

I'm a die hard RL1 fan and feel that he's been our best player so far. I get that he's allowed 7 goals in 2 games, but he's made huge saves and given the team a chance to win. In game 2, he was holding us in, but perimeter shots on Jonathan Quick creates a false sense of "we outplayed them because we outshot them 48-27." Vancouver had more shots, but LA had waaay more scoring chances. Turnovers aside, at some point, the defense has gotta clear away the puck after RL1 makes a save. I wouldn't be surprised to see CS35 start game 3, and wouldn't mind it. It might be the spark they need. But it's SCP... Get motivated damnit!

Bobby Lou has been the best player on the ice. The team has left him huge out to dry by coughing up the put in their end. Stop the drop pass on the powerplay and carry the puck with speed or dump and chase. The kings are all standing at the blueline waiting for the drop.

Go Canucks Go

Luongo has been great so far, but when he's playing that well and not getting wins, what does that do for his confidence? Putting Schneider in for Game 3 might be what the team needs to wake up, but that won't do anything for Lu's confidence either.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Straw_man

A straw man is a component of an argument and is an informal fallacy based on misrepresentation of an opponent's position.[1] To "attack a straw man" is to create the illusion of having refuted a proposition by replacing it with a superficially similar yet unequivalent proposition (the "straw man"), and refuting it, without ever having actually refuted the original position.

Hey I should start a thread called: "People That Blame This On Linden" And then get all in a huff about it because...like....he wasn't even playing....and...and...JUST STOP IT OK!!!!!!?

Only a moron would be blaming Luongo for either of these losses. He's done everything possible to try and give this team a chance to win. One of , if not our best player. Unfortunately he's being left out to dry by this team. Guess this team wasn't "coasting" afterall. Having said that they have to go with Schneids in the next game. For whatever reason they seem to play harder in front of him. It's not fair to Luongo but that's the way it's been

Are you f**king kidding me?

Seriously, time to let last year's final go and LIVE IN THE PRESENT. Luongo's past performances has nothing to do with this series. Stop holding a grudge and stay objective.

You think changing to Schneider is just gonna make the team better? You think they will turn this series around with Schneider in goal? If so, THEN YOU HAVEN*T EVEN SEEN THESE PAST TWO GAMES.

This fanbase is a joke and Vancouver deserve all the hate they get when you act like this.

Pathetic. How can you live with yourself?

Archived