The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

Start Schneider Sunday

irani1378

If Daniel can play, Luongo should stay in as he's played well and Daniel returning will be a bigger spark itself.

If he can't, I see AV throwing Schneider in there to get the team going.

TBH though, I don't think it will matter who's in net on Sunday, this team and its core won't need a good goalie replacing another good one to get itself going.

WHY YOU NO SCORE MOAR GOALS LUONGO

Seriously, the guys skating around the whole sheet of ice are the only issue here. LU has been good, first game two 5 on 3 penalties and a five minute major killed us. Second game if you really want to blame lu for something, the third goal, he maybe should have stopped, but the main issue is the same one we all ignore from the 4th round series last year....You can't win if you don't score and Vancouver had one goal until the final 3 minutes last night.

so, i guess if you expected Lu to score more goals, then yes, play Schneider next game.

Lu has been fine so far, but I agree with starting Schneider.

Cory has earned a start based on his play this season. He will see it as a huge opportunity and will bring his A game.

Even though the whole team has been brutal, a hot goalie can carry a team in a playoff series. Let's see if Cory can put together a hot streak.

Lu has been fine so far, but I agree with starting Schneider.

Cory has earned a start based on his play this season. He will see it as a huge opportunity and will bring his A game.

Even though the whole team has been brutal, a hot goalie can carry a team in a playoff series. Let's see if Cory can put together a hot streak.

Archived