The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

Start Schneider Sunday

irani1378

To whoever said that the team plays more confident in front of Schneider- I disagree with that assessment.

That would be implying that the team think that they're better with one as opposed to the other. If anything, the Canucks might give a better effort because they feel like they need to make up for the inexperience in net (that inexperience has fast left the building after this season... big games in Detroit, Boston, etc).

I believe that Luongo has been our best players so far in this series, but I think that we should roll with Schneider for game 3 in LA since that gives us one more bullet in going back with Luongo for game 4 if things don't work out.

If we win, that's great, if not, we are at least using the depth that we have in our goalies.

Apparently there are a lot of sources saying that Cory is starting tomorrow. Also, AV didn't say who he was starting right away.

Could be wrong obviously, but if Cory does start, not sure how that is going to help things. Considering goaltending is the only thing that isn't bad this series.

As much as I hate to point the finger at Luongo I just have to... He does that rediculous belly flop move where he stretches his feet post to post and all anyone has to do is lift it 13 inches off the ice and they have a sure goal... why not go into the butterfly and slide across the crease? Schneider does it, Quick does it.

It's the BIG saves in CRITICAL situations where he doesn't seem to make the huge stop for the momentum swing.

Archived