The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

Sedin Is Out For The Series

drukes1234

On the next game against the dirty Hawks, Keith,Kane,Toews should have a huge target on their backs. I dont care what anyone says, I want to see their top guys answer to Kassian or Bieka, forget fighting their goons, I want the Hawks Star players targeted until Keith answers the bell. The Canucks better not forget this. Keith and the rest of the soft Hawks should be hit hard at every opportunity.

some how we need to get past LA just so we can play Chicago .... never mind the cup Chicago needs to be the target, after them then the cup. get these guys motivated for some serious revenge.

The PP can not get anything going with out the twins together.

our 5on5 is pretty good lots of energy and lots of chances but missing the magic.

:(

Recover well Daniel

Most would like to give the derogatory comment for Duncan Keith right now. I say it should be directed at the NHL for not really giving a damn for player safety regarding altercations on the ice that AREN'T HOCKEY PLAYS.

Carkner just beat the shiet out of Boyle for roughing up Karlsson. Thats the response the Canucks SHOULD have done to Keith, punch first ask questions later. get a penalty? who cares, suspension, thats fine, you gotta send a message.

I agree. It was absolutely sickening to watch guys like Kassian, Bieksa, Kesler, Burrows, Lapierre chirp at Keith and politely ask him to drop his gloves after he just delivered an obvious cheap shot with intent to injure on our star goal scorer. When that happens, you have to respond. It was a regular season game, honestly, who gives a crap. And then they proceded to take 2 penalties afterwards for simply trying to get them into a scrum.

Absolutely pitiful.

Archived