I like all of it except the MAG

Lappy Sedin Burrs

Higgs Kes Booth

Ebbet Pahlsson Hansen

Weise Malh Kass

Bieksa Hammer

Edler Salo

Ballard Grag

this is what i wanna see. And don't shorten up the bench!! let the third and forth line get their chances... you can't just ride our top 2 lines for most of the night.

Ebbett-Sedin-Burr

Booth-Kesler-Lapierre

Higgins-Pahlsson-Hansen

Weise-Malhotra-Bieksa

Hamhuis-Salo

Ballard-Tanev

Grags-Alberts

Top line played well leading into the playoffs and was split for game 1. IMO Raymond messes with the overall team chemistry. I like him but he needs to stay in the pressbox for the good of this team.

Booth plays a far more effective game on the left wing. A line that exploded with offence in the final game of the season and on paper looks like it should be a playoff effective line (played a decent first game until they were split).

Third line needs no explanation.

Fourth line and d pairings are pretty much for sh*** and giggles but I do think that Bieksa would be a more effective fourth line winger than defenceman at the moment. As for the d pairings I just came up with something that had Edler sitting in the pressbox for a game because he really seems to need a break to wake up from whatever funk he is in. Would love to see if Ballard or Grags can add a little jump to our PP. I chose Alberts over Rome because he is right-handed. I do believe either player is likely to make a questionable hit in the first period and end up kicked out of the game anyways so it doesn't really matter.

Lapierre Sedin Burrows

Higgins Kesler Booth

Ebbett Pahlsson Hansen

Raymond Malhotra Kassian

Hamhuis Bieksa

Edler Salo

Ballard Tanev

I'd shake up on the power play. Just even for the first one.

First Unit:

Pahlsson Sedin Hansen

Edler and Salo manning the point

Second Unit

Burrows Lapierre Kassian

Ballard and Tanev on the points, Kassian crashes the net while Lappy and Burr do their thing.

This adds some defensive responsibility to the team trying to score with guys like Hansen and Burrows.

This is exactly what we didn't need, which was to play musical chairs with our entire lineup DURING the playoffs. We had the entire year to figure it out and now look where we are.

No cohesion, no meshing, no consistency...

Not sure if this is MG or AV, I think both.

Last year our lines except for the second line were solid and in place all year and even that second line had Kesler. We are right back to square one. Not a single line is pulling its weight. Useless fricken garbage.

ARRR

Oh and for the love of god, get Kassian out of the line up. He looks like a shell shocked lost dog in a tornado. He barely made the sh***y Buffalo team, what makes AV think hes right for the playoffs?

What lineup changes will AV make for Game 3 ?

I say Do this....

Since Daniel is out for the series.. Call up Steven Reinprecht and slot Kesler with Henrik

Kesler - Henrik - Burrows

Higgins- Reinprecht - Booth

Hansen - Pahlsson- Lapierre

Raymond - Malhotra-Kassian/Weise

Bieksa- Hamhuis

Edler -Salo

Ballard-Tanev

Luongo

I say keep Luongo in net, because all the goals he let in werent his fault it was all the defensive misques that led to us down 0-2.

What do you guys think about this ?

You can't hang the blame on Luongo, he's been good enough to win. From what I've seen, the blame needs to be placed squarely on the five guys in front of him. Missed assignments, lazy play in our own end defensive mistakes, the list goes on in our own end. At the other end, a lack of goal support hurts Luongo as much as the defensive play has. I you can't score you can't win. Henrik has what two points ? Kesler has what? 0 ? Where's that guy from last year ? What's his name ? Oh Yeah Mason Raymond where is he ? Last year he was electric to watch and gave the defense fits ! Higgins has not been perfect either, the best line we have right at the moment is our third line. At least they are trying and getting chances and usually keep the play in the right end of the ice. Time has come to put up or shut up and go golfing. President cup two years in a row means something to me, it means MY team should be dominating these teams who just squeek into the final spot of the playoffs. Thus far I'm dissappointed, but that won't stop me from cheering them on.

So if Rome and Alberts ar too big and slow for the Canucks, why the hell are Mitchell and Green so effective for the Kings? The kings are a big team that plays tough so AV takes out Rome, Alberts and dresses Ebbett instead of Wiese. Stupid move IMHO. Use the right tools to do the job for f**k sakes.

One of the main reasons everyone outside of BC hate this team is the perception that they will just out skill everyone else and turn the other cheek. It dos not take much to realize that if two teams are equally skilled then the bigger more physical team will come out on top.

Archived