The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

Lineup Changes For Game 3 ?

Zigmund.Palffy

Nail Lou's ass to the bench...at least he won;t fall on his face if nailed down. 3 weak goals out of 7 are too many. Schneids da man now...if he starts winning....well...goodbye Lou !!

Booth/Sedin/Burrows

Higgins/ Kesler/Raymond

Hansen/Sami/Lappierre

Weise/Malholtra/Kassian

that second line was our 2nd line through most of the playoffs last year....Booth needs a passer to play with him (for some reason I don't feel him and Kes have any chemistry) and the third line should could be as good as last years 3rd line. And ON THE PP TRY TO PARK KASSIAN IN FRONT OF THE NET. .

the problem is the D as a team has been horrible. Too many unforced turnovers : Edler's turnover led to Penner's goal in game 1 and stupid droppass in his OWN ZONE in game 2, game 2 had Malholtra making a very week pass back behind the net which led to Lewis's goal, Hamhuis' diving for the puck at the blueline (from a bad pass from Kes) rather than chasing the puck led to Brown's SS goal, and many many other opportunities which didn't lead to goals (ie. Salo in game 1 pinching, leading to a penalty; or even Dustin freaking Penner splitting the D (Bieksa let him have the middle)) . This has been a complete disaster. PP was atrocious (the best looking one was the game 1 pp when Hamhuis just kept on blasting it) Hopefully, if we can fix these really bad mistakes, we should be fine.

Lu has held us in this no doubt. I love both goalies but schneids should start.

A hes earned a chance for a playoff start

B his numbers are slightly better than lu

C if this abominable hot mess occurs in front of him it will shut up the lu haters once and for all

D if this mess does occur my money is on

schneids to steal a game or two

PLEASE start schneids, bench edler and FIRE newell brown!!! Then get us a real elite defenseman and a real POWER forward to shore things up. Ill allow(haha) AV to keep his job till next xmas if its still piss poor - he can go too.

The lines last night were fine. We outchanced outskated and dominated that game.... well 5 on 5 we did. Our special teams are 100% responsible for us being down 0-2. We would be up 2-0 if our special teams were just average. For the majority of this and all of last season our powerplay and penalty kill were the best in the league. I was at last nights game and when ever we were given a powerplay the crowd was cheering and I was booing. Gimme more 5 on 5 put the whistles away ref.

For people that are thinking the Canucks should start Schneider instead of Luongo.... give your head a shake grab a cup of coffee and wake up. Luongo has been amazing so far. He has given us the chance to win, made some big and timely saves to keep us alive.

Not sure whats up Edlers behind, but he needs to be a lot better for game 3.

Lappy Sedin Burrs

Higgs Kes Booth

Ebbet Pahlsson Hansen

Weise Malh Kass

Bieksa Hammer

Edler Salo

Ballard Grag

this is what i wanna see. And don't shorten up the bench!! let the third and forth line get their chances... you can't just ride our top 2 lines for most of the night.

Lappy Sedin Burrs

Higgs Kes Booth

Ebbet Pahlsson Hansen

Weise Malh Kass

Bieksa Hammer

Edler Salo

Ballard Grag

this is what i wanna see. And don't shorten up the bench!! let the third and forth line get their chances... you can't just ride our top 2 lines for most of the night.

What lineup changes will AV make for Game 3 ?

I say Do this....

Since Daniel is out for the series.. Call up Steven Reinprecht and slot Kesler with Henrik

Kesler - Henrik - Burrows

Higgins- Reinprecht - Booth

Hansen - Pahlsson- Lapierre

Raymond - Malhotra-Kassian/Weise

Bieksa- Hamhuis

Edler -Salo

Ballard-Tanev

Luongo

I say keep Luongo in net, because all the goals he let in werent his fault it was all the defensive misques that led to us down 0-2.

What do you guys think about this ?

Archived