Zigmund.Palffy

Booth-henrik-lappiere

Higgins-kesler-burrows

Raymond-pahlsson-hansen

Ebbett/weise-malhotra-kassian

Bieksa salo

Edler hamhuis

Tanev ballard

Time to change things up. Five on five the canucks have been outplayed by the kings and it all goes to the loss of our cycle game. The canucks need to play the game below the goal

line where they had the most success this year. Each of these lines has speed, grit, and some finish.

As for the defense, edler needs to play with hamhuis just because he needs somebody to consistently back him up right now.

Also, kesler is playing well right now but has struggled as far as scoring. Burrows has proven to be the best with kesler and higgins is very capable of scoring.

The lines last night were fine. We outchanced outskated and dominated that game.... well 5 on 5 we did. Our special teams are 100% responsible for us being down 0-2. We would be up 2-0 if our special teams were just average. For the majority of this and all of last season our powerplay and penalty kill were the best in the league. I was at last nights game and when ever we were given a powerplay the crowd was cheering and I was booing. Gimme more 5 on 5 put the whistles away ref.

I would do this

May Ray- Sedin- Hansel hopefully Raymond or Hansen (mmmbop) can use some speed to get open for a pass.

Higgins- Kesler- Booth gotta give credit to the amex line

Burr- MaxLap-Kassian the heavy diaper disturbers line

Malhotra-Pahlson- Wise the nothing flashy line

Ham-Juice the combo of Ball -Juice was terrible last night Ham - Juice is the way to go.

Edler-Tanev I think Tanev is a better fit for Edler right now not to knock on Salo but he's looked a little sluggish.

Bally- Salo Potent offensively experienced guys I think a fresher Salo will look better out there and may contribute on the PP

you guys who still have hard-ons for Lu amaze me...

we've lost 2 straight.. we either need to start playing better or we need our goalie to steal us games. lu clearly can't steal us a game, so put Schneider in to get the team playing some real hockey (or to steal a game)

you guys who still have hard-ons for Lu amaze me...

we've lost 2 straight.. we either need to start playing better or we need our goalie to steal us games. lu clearly can't steal us a game, so put Schneider in to get the team playing some real hockey (or to steal a game)

Luo has been the best player for us so far. but I'd play schnides just to shake it up and because if we loose the turd no matter what goalie plays it no way I put Schnides in for game 4 so use him for game one in LA because if you don't then he should have been dealt at the deadline for someone who would play and be a dif maker.

Raymond - Henrik - Hansen

Booth - Kesler - Higgins

Burrows - Pahlsson - Lappy

Ebbett - Malhotra - Weise

If we're going to use three lines anyways without Danny in the line up, we might as well go with this.

Hansen is clearly been one of our best forwards. Kesler and Henrik on the same line won't work unless it's a PP. They both need the puck a lot and play different style.

I wasn't a fan of the AMEX line, but their play has made me a believer too. Why not keep it?

Pahlsson with Burr and Lappy - looked really good when they played for a bit in the reg season. French grinders with Pahlsson - best checking/agitating line.

When asked who's gonna start Sunday, AV refused to say who's starting because according to him, he wants to notify his goalies first... and that means that Cory is definitely starting, because if it was Lu, there would be no need for him to notify anyone since Luongo has always been the starting goalie unless notified otherwise...

I think it's gonna be a mistake starting Cory... Luongo's been playing well and he's bound to steal a game or two and LA isn't exactly one of the places he has trouble with (like Chicago or Minnesota)... I think he can definitely steal 1 of the 2 games there and if the team makes a half decent effort for the other one, there's a fairly good chance that we could come back here tied 2-2 for game 5...

This is gonna be a very risky move; to start Cory just to spark up the team, especially considering the fact that Luongo's actually playing well... I donnu, i just don't have a good feeling about this one...

When asked who's gonna start Sunday, AV refused to say who's starting because according to him, he wants to notify his goalies first... and that means that Cory is definitely starting, because if it was Lu, there would be no need for him to notify anyone since Luongo has always been the starting goalie unless notified otherwise...

I think it's gonna be a mistake starting Cory... Luongo's been playing well and he's bound to steal a game or two and LA isn't exactly one of the places he has trouble with (like Chicago or Minnesota)... I think he can definitely steal 1 of the 2 games there and if the team makes a half decent effort for the other one, there's a fairly good chance that we could come back here tied 2-2 for game 5...

This is gonna be a very risky move; to start Cory just to spark up the team, especially considering the fact that Luongo's actually playing well... I donnu, i just don't have a good feeling about this one...

go with whats working

lappy henrik burrows this line was scoring pretty well until lappy went to the second line

higgins kesler booth finally kesler was playing great last night keep this line together and score

raymond sammy hansen this line could be a very well shutdown line last night raymond finally had a lot of chances to score with hansen you get speedy gritty winger

weise manny ebbett/bitz this line looks better with weise in it then kassian, coach V doesn't trust Kassian simple as that

hamhuis bieska

edler salo

ballard tanev

luu

cory

Burrows - Henrik - Lapierre

Its worked before, hopefully it will agian.

Booth - Kesler - Kassian

three big strong players who will take abuse and go the dirty areas.

Higgins - Pahlsson - Hansen

AV was willing to wreck our best line before to put these guys together so lets go with them.

Raymond - Malhotra - Weise

Might as well keep Raymond in, Just in case he is needed in the Top 9 somewhere.

Hamhuis - Bieksa

Edler - Salo

Ballard - Tanev

for all the pairs, Just go with what got you there.

Schnieder

I am a relentless Luongo Supporter, I think anyone blaming him for this mess is either Blind or just didn't watch the games, but we need to shake it up, It's a must, this is the Reason we kept schnieder.

Archived